Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the 2005 golden nangs - last chance to nominate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by shorza
oh sorry...

nah no probs at all - i just mean if someone's been nominated like ten times on that page already, perhaps it's a little unnecessary. don't stress though :D

I have never seen him like that before. He usually is abusing people.

He must be after an award.

You are still after an award:

Most hated mod/ Mod with the smallest dick - 1234

CATEGORIES:
best bluelight event - Anything thats 8 females to 1 male.

best dancer- Steve Elektro. No matter how much sleep-dep. or intoxication still pounding the floor.

best dressed bluelighter- Less is more as I've been known to say.

best overall thread - 'IV drugs' in Aus Disscussion. While there were uneducated, judgemental opinions most posters contributed response's that stimulanted thought and created debate.

best single post or (whole) contribution to a thread- Big Trancers 'Meth info thread' Lots of effort, well written and beneficial for many newbys.

best contribution to australian social- Don't post there enough.:(

best contribution to australian drug discussion- BT or phase Dancer. Both Mod's since I joined over 3 years ago. Great form!!:)

biggest australian social post-whore - The Late killarava2day. Hard to get MY computer to my self when he's around. R.I.P!

biggest shit-talker - to many to name. They add to my enjoyment level!!!

safest bluelighter- a zenophobic agrophobic member!:)

most comedically gifted bluelighter - The old 'Morrison's Lament'.(old as long time member:))

most open-minded bluelighter - Strawberry_lovemuffin. Strumpet.

hottest girl - fairnymph-3 years back, SLM - 2 years back, Chik/-psychik- nowadays.

hottest guy- Still can't take my eyes off myself. hehe

best avatar - I like mine...... :(

best signature- PhreeX's Bill Hick's.

rookie of the year/best newbie- old school rules!!!!

most reclusive bluelighter- unsquare, alpha numeric, karmacoma. Haven't spoke in a while.

Last edited:
shorza said:
You are still after an award:

Most hated mod/ Mod with the smallest dick - 1234

well yes, he would have the smallest dick out of the aus soc mods, but he would also have the largest! :p

From what I hear MP, Anna! has quite a collection of penises (penii?) pickled in formaldehyde, trophies from former conquests and n00bs foolish enough not to heed the warnings. ;);)

OK on to the nominations:
best bluelight event - Potato's Mexican Night or (not sure if I'm allowed to nominate this or not) Mary Poppins Melbourne Fiending Extravaganza
best dancer - Iamtha1
best dressed bluelighter - UnSquare or Potato
best quote whilst out - ??
best overall thread - Wazza's "Is there anything you always wanted to know" thread
best single post or (whole) contribution to a thread - Addikal for his contributions to the Singles thread
best contribution to australian social - Mary Poppins
best contribution to australian drug discussion - Phase_Dancer
biggest australian social post-whore - Xcidium
biggest shit-talker - FaTz
safest bluelighter - Preacha
most jaded bluelighter -
most comedically gifted bluelighter - Muzby
most open-minded bluelighter - Raz
most khandied bluelighter - Kazza Baby
hottest girl - Littleone
hottest guy - Shorza
best avatar - Pleonastic

best signature - Wazza "No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
Knowledge is power. Be responsible and... if you do drugs, don't let drugs do you."

rookie of the year/best newbie - ??
most reclusive bluelighter - Dunno, I never see them

Re: the 2005 golden nangs - nominations now open! (annual bluelight awards)

Best Overall Thread: The What Are You Reading Right Now? thread.

Best Contribution to Australian Social: pete_gasparino (the man posts an essay nearly every post).

Pop Popavich said:
best dancer - Iamtha1

8( Umm... (the time that comes to mind is when I lost the dance off with DeeCee... oh wait there was that time where Raz protected me from many scary men while I danced! Love to the Raz! :D) Ha ha

best bluelight event - Potato's Mexican Night
best dancer - KRC
best dressed bluelighter -
best quote whilst out -
best overall thread - The Singles Thread
best single post or (whole) contribution to a thread -
best contribution to australian social - 1234 when he was drunk all the time ;)
best contribution to australian drug discussion -
biggest australian social post-whore - KB
biggest shit-talker - Officer Chops
safest bluelighter -
most jaded bluelighter - Moe, Shorza
most comedically gifted bluelighter - Muzby, Pop Popavich
most open-minded bluelighter - Raz, SLM, miss slingshot
most khandied bluelighter - COTB
hottest girl - Gabz
hottest guy - Shnouzerpuff, potato
Most reclusive - Butros Butros grantos

I would suggest having something like: The nicest (for want of a better word) person in real life: Kryalkastle, Marp Poppins, potato, Raz...

-- ok that was probably just an excuse to mention some really cool people lol! :)

I would also suggest a 'Most Likely to get Fucked Up' award

Last edited:
^ LOL! =D

most personable? ;)

or just most fucked up?
as in, perma-wasted, not mentally ill :\

Last edited:
Biggest trashbag: Starfalls69 for the multiple orgasm effort at Popavich and Duckboys housewarming... ;)

Re: the 2005 golden nangs - nominations now open! (annual bluelight awards)

[/B][/QUOTE] Best Bluelight event: Potato's mexican night... closely followed by Fatz' cookoff... but only because I got ass at potato's ;)

Best dancer: kandyraverchick... apparently she started dancing at 9pm and didn't stop until way into the morning at potato's....

Best dressed bluelighter: Blossom; she's always intimidatingly stylish.

Best quote while out: fucked if I can remember =D

Best overall thread: Gotta havta be UnSquare's drinking thread... a bigger bunch of pissheads there never has been.

Best single post: Probably when anna posted her boobs just recently :d... I saw it!! (And she saw mine in that bet in the footy thread, so we're even)

Best contribution to Aus Social: Actually I think friskk makes a really good contribution - thought provoking and original threads.

Best contribution to Aus Drug Discussion: Phase_dancer

Biggest post whore: Officer Chops! (thanks everyone who voted me, fuck you all! :X :| :D )

Biggest shit talker: Fatz! :D

Safest bluelighter: I don't know any safe bluelighters ;)

Most jaded: Moe

Most comedically gifted: UnSquare, astrosmurf and Mary Poppins take this one out equally.

Most open minded: eloise, Strumpet (you guys who voted for me, I really only like missionary, seriously :| I dont' understand why I go home with this award every year ;) )

Most khandied: I have a big gun to shoot kandy kids right beside my front door.. don't make me use it.

Hottest girl: It's a really fucking close tie between Gabz and Joannie_mhm.

Hottest guy: UnSquare.

Best avatar: I really don't know!!! You all keep changing them!

Best signiature:
UnSquare's always makes me giggle.

Rookie of the year: Is Fatz a newbie? I think so. Fatz for president!!!!

Most reclusive: I would have said 1234, but I actually met him once, so.... okay I'll just vote him.

Biggest trashbag: Strumpet ;).

Biggest sweetheart (I had to add this): KryalKastleE

Status
Not open for further replies.