• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

tfw Google knows you better than you want them to

You guys actually see ads? I use ublock origin with firefox even on my phone and i see zero ads on any website.
I use Innernette 1.0 from Cinco Technology. It's totally safe and best of all it never needs upgrading
Polish-20201227-222633284.jpg

Last edited:
Is that really from yours? Lol. Is it all relatable?

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck is always in mine too lol

Thens there's all the apps that seem to have hidden malicious intent. Using words like server, gateways tokens...etc. It's like they are there in case people undercover need them.

Idk maybe I am just crazy lol. But I pick up quick on patterns.
Personally I don't think that anyone named Manson should be writing a book about not giving a fuq

A monthly IM shot of buprenorphine
What do you want to do kill the guy? It's monthly buprenorphine that forms a hard matrix upon subcutaneous administration, it has caused tissue necrosis, lesions, and if injected into a vein or muscle it can potentially be fatal.

Go look at the reviews on drugs.com

If you know so much about it why didn't you answer the question 😂

What do you think about the Tails OS? I heard Snowden is a fan.
Tails is good because it's loaded into memory and doesn't persist after using it, unless you want it to. As soon as the machine turns off the memory is lost and no trace of what you were doing can be found. It also runs on Linux which out-of-the-box is miles better than Windows and other generic big brand operating systems, especially when it comes to security. There is a reason why Linux is the backbone of the internet and why it is used by professionals, academics, researchers. It's also why YOU use Linux when you use Tails - because the people who make Tails are security experts who know how superior Linux is when it comes to both defensive and offensive security.
Windows is off limits to the end user. You think you own the operating system but you lease it from Microsoft as part of a lengthy complicated legally binded contract which gives Microsoft the right to take back their product. You borrow Windows when you use it. With Linux the philosophy was always to give power back to the user and so nothing in Linux is above the user and everything is yours to do what you want with, whereas in Windows you are a low level consumer with the basic assumption that you are not the ultimate authority over the system. In Linux all you need to do is type a simple command into the terminal;
And you are now at the center of the entire operating system as the ultimate authority. Nobody is above you. You can essentially start deleting system files if you really wanted to or fundamentally change the OS down to the tiniest detail and people do this, specifically people who are Linux power users; sysadmins, computer scientists and programmers, web admins etc. That is also why it scares most people off because it's not a pretty affair. There are lots of commands, lots of staring at a terminal window and lots of knowledge about how the system works in order to do what you need to do. With Tails, all the geeky stuff is taken care of but the end product is a very refined and customized OS running on Linux that has all the benefits of what Linux stands for as well as being setup specifically with adding extra layers of protection.

It's not the ultimate solution though. You have Whonix, Kali Linux, ParrotOS, Qubes OS, Linux Kodachi etc.
And really when you talk about how good Tails is you are essentially talking about info security in general and what it takes to protect devices and networks. Your protection is only as good as the awareness of what you need to protect and how, when, why etc.

Tails is good because it's loaded into memory and doesn't persist after using it, unless you want it to. As soon as the machine turns off the memory is lost and no trace of what you were doing can be found. It also runs on Linux which out-of-the-box is miles better than Windows and other generic big brand operating systems, especially when it comes to security. There is a reason why Linux is the backbone of the internet and why it is used by professionals, academics, researchers. It's also why YOU use Linux when you use Tails - because the people who make Tails are security experts who know how superior Linux is when it comes to both defensive and offensive security.
Windows is off limits to the end user. You think you own the operating system but you lease it from Microsoft as part of a lengthy complicated legally binded contract which gives Microsoft the right to take back their product. You borrow Windows when you use it. With Linux the philosophy was always to give power back to the user and so nothing in Linux is above the user and everything is yours to do what you want with, whereas in Windows you are a low level consumer with the basic assumption that you are not the ultimate authority over the system. In Linux all you need to do is type a simple command into the terminal;

And you are now at the center of the entire operating system as the ultimate authority. Nobody is above you. You can essentially start deleting system files if you really wanted to or fundamentally change the OS down to the tiniest detail and people do this, specifically people who are Linux power users; sysadmins, computer scientists and programmers, web admins etc. That is also why it scares most people off because it's not a pretty affair. There are lots of commands, lots of staring at a terminal window and lots of knowledge about how the system works in order to do what you need to do. With Tails, all the geeky stuff is taken care of but the end product is a very refined and customized OS running on Linux that has all the benefits of what Linux stands for as well as being setup specifically with adding extra layers of protection.

It's not the ultimate solution though. You have Whonix, Kali Linux, ParrotOS, Qubes OS, Linux Kodachi etc.
And really when you talk about how good Tails is you are essentially talking about info security in general and what it takes to protect devices and networks. Your protection is only as good as the awareness of what you need to protect and how, when, why etc.
This is a great post. Although I only understand probably 25% of what you wrote I get the gist of the other 75%. The ultimate empowerment of the individual from choosing what softwares you put on your devices to what chemicals you put into your body, who's got power to toggle your interface with reality is always and ever the issue, separating those who prefer top-down control & conformism to those rare souls willing to take responsibility

Last edited:
With windows...before you've even registered for a Microsoft account... you've already signed over the rights to your own voice in the 20 pages of terms and agreements that nobody ever reads. That check mark that's required in that little box before you get to meet Cortana only ensures their rights and protection of liability. You have no rights. They were
probably voided on your receipt of purchase. Microsoft will pass you off to Google to put you on hold with AT&T while you listen to music in some foreign language interrupted by ad commercials that'll be twice as loud in volume. Protocols and stipulations. The security of windows is mostly in those updates. Always check for updates. Don't use the admin account. Use a local account.

I found out all of this the hard way after I found a file folder labeled "104 media" in my file explorer that I didn't recognize. When I opened it I found 43 videos of me in my bedroom.... thinking I was alone....they had been recorded from my own web cam.

Good times...good times

With windows...before you've even registered for a Microsoft account... you've already signed over the rights to your own voice in the 20 pages of terms and agreements that nobody ever reads. That check mark that's required in that little box before you get to meet Cortana only ensures their rights and protection of liability. You have no rights. They were
probably voided on your receipt of purchase. Microsoft will pass you off to Google to put you on hold with AT&T while you listen to music in some foreign language interrupted by ad commercials that'll be twice as loud in volume. Protocols and stipulations....that's all it is. The security of windows is mostly in those updates. Always check for updates. Don't use the admin account. Use a local account. Block third party cookies...always clean your caches. Also don't link your accounts.

I found out all of this the hard way after I found a file folder labeled "104 media" in my file explorer that I didn't recognize. When I opened it I found 43 videos of me in my bedroom.... thinking I was alone....that had been recorded from my own web cam. Since I am a writer I keep my laptop open. Well I did. I don't anymore.

I now have tape over all my cams

Good times...good times

Last edited: