tfw Google knows you better than you want them to

Searched related themes and have cookie's in cache which sites have access to (read them) cause of that reason - to target you with advertisments that you are potentially more interested in.

Searched related themes and have cookie's in cache which sites have access to (read them) cause of that reason - to target you with advertisments that you are potentially more interested in.
Nah, I want a reason that's more romantic

It is getting you , its just virtual. Look at all those pictures of oxy on net. :)

Edit - This feels more appropriate for TL than DC so I will stop now.

From googling shit about drugs, they just Assume you're an addict. I get them too. Or well, I used to. Maybe they know I'm already taking Suboxone too lol

!
From googling shit about drugs, they just Assume you're an addict. I get them too. Or well, I used to. Maybe they know I'm already taking Suboxone too lol
Real-time biometric data is closer than people realize

One time I bought one ' big turk' bar, one bar ! and all of a sudden my facebook was littered with turkish delight ads. the fuck.

BTW google gives no relevant search results on drugs these days, as I'm sure you've noticed.

One time I bought one ' big turk' bar, one bar ! and all of a sudden my facebook was littered with turkish delight ads. the fuck.

BTW google gives no relevant search results on drugs these days, as I'm sure you've noticed.
Your mistake was purchasing the largest size when the small one has a sufficient hit of sugar. However I've also tried to defeat Turkish Delight's time-release matrix

You guys actually see ads? I use ublock origin with firefox even on my phone and i see zero ads on any website.
is that detected by and blocked by certain websites? thats why I stopped using adblockers I was tired of turning them off and on when reading news articles.

is that detected by and blocked by certain websites? thats why I stopped using adblockers I was tired of turning them off and on when reading news articles.
I pretty much never have that issue. Maybe i don't go to sites often that try to detect adblocking.

I did not know duckduckgo makes a browser, but I use their search engine when google fails. I tried to completely switch over for principled reasons but I ended up going back for practical reasons :/

I use duckduckgo and it's browser when I'm doing shady things. Now that I'm sober I have very little reason to be that secret. Chrome just helps me find shit easier, like the phone numbers and addresses for businesses and such. So I've gone back to it for now.