• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Testing white powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asunoyi

Greenlighter
I was half way through a long train trip and ran out of weed. I asked a couple if they had any weed to spare for pain. The woman gave me a small package and told me to be careful as it was really strong. Her boyfriend seemed disapproving. The package contained a nasal spray of 4mg of narcan and a single gell pill containing a white powder. I didnt use it yet and brought it home. I am wondering how to test it to find out what it is. I have looked at test strips online, but the variety has scared me off ( and cost). What would be the simplest, most cost effective way to test? I cannot afford a bunch of expensive test kits. B4 telling me to just toss it, I've had it for awhile and I'm pretty curious as to what I've got. I normally use weed, and psychedelics, with a side of kratom, or ghost pipe for good measure. Open pill and just taste seems like it might work. But, the free narcan has me cautious.

Didnt ask what the pill would be?
What was the taste?
There is no way we could encourage you to eat the pill but figuring that the substance will be used start with as little as possible. Ya cam always take more but the narcan is encouraging as this tells me that they are concious nd dont want to potentially kill a mf.

I am going to tell ya ta toss it regardless but there ya have it.
Be safe and welcome to bluelight, friend.
Peace

When a random stranger on a train gives you a drug and doesn't tell you what it is AND gives you Narcan with it it's a safe bet to assume it's fentanyl based.

If they didn't pull out their Vicodin script and hand you one then whatever they gave you is either a pressed fake or an RC.

Toss it or test it. It's that simple.

Gotta close this because there is no way any of us on here know what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.