View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Testing my Orange DMT and crack back in pipe

pome38

Greenlighter
SWIM really excited for my DMT, I haven't fully commit to a trip because of work but I sampled it. The DMT tastes for SWIM very harsh and plastic like.

The puddle formed as a translucent clear crackback with no cracks.

Also is orange DMT safe for injection? Is there any test like bleach test for DMT?

Also it made my pupils small, is that supposed to happen?

Hey there, welcome. :) We don't use SWIM or other third-person terminology because it makes posts confusing and annoying to read. Everyone knows it's you anyway (especially since you did say "I" also ;)).

That said, yeah DMT tastes very plastic-y. Not sure about injection though, orange means it's probably impure, but also it turns orange when it oxidizes so it could be pretty pure. If you were to inject it, which I would not recommend, you should absolutely use a wheel filter to remove any potential microscopic plant material out of it. And I would not IM it especially due to the risk of an abscess.

Your pupils should get large. But I wouldn't worry too much about that because my pupils don't always get large from psychedelics. Did you trip when you smoked a little bit? These days there is so much fentanyl in drugs and you said your pupils got small... so just be careful, although I've never heard of anyone putting fentanyl in DMT. But lately there has been fentanyl-laced cocaine in my town that has killed various people so... who knows...