• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing kit - Is the Package obvious?

FlippingTop

Bluelighter
Im getting a kit delivered to my dads, but i don't want him to know what it is :\
He knows i do ecstacy, but i don't really fancy him knowing I have a kit aswell =D
So ye, what does the package look like?

i just got my brand new test kit form dancesafe.....we're talking a BIG yellow envelope padded, with only your name and adress, with only "DS" on the return adress....BTW the delivery was here in less than a week and i am in florida...i am very happy with their service and promptness......worth every penny

If your Dad sees you are at least trying to be fairly responsible with your drug use he may be ecstatic.

+1 to what Liquid1nsanity said re: DanceSafe....have heard the same thing about EZ Test (plain packaging) but can't attest to what it looks like.

Yay for you getting a testing kit!

RavenousBlonde said:
+1 to what Liquid1nsanity said re: DanceSafe....have heard the same thing about EZ Test (plain packaging) but can't attest to what it looks like.

Yay for you getting a testing kit!

Seconded! Congrats!

As far as the EZ-test packaging goes, it comes in a plain white bubble-wrap flex envelope (the exterior is a synthetic fiber that doesn't tear easily). The return address was non-descript (in other words, it did NOT say: EZ test)