Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Test results- opinions?

jess046

Bluelighter
Bought a pill that was supposed to be meth mixed with mdma and ketamine. I did a test using the marquis and the colour came out dark purple, somewhere between opiates and mdma. Now, I'm not sure if this is the purple colouring of the actual pill or the results. Either way meth did not show up.

Opinions? What is this likely to be?

photo.php

To buy a pill mixed with speed, ket and MDMA u r just asking for trouble luv. My advice is to turf it as it more than likely contains PMA OR a ket/dxm mix.

This is if you are in melb or Adelaide. Don't quote me on other states

It's almost certainly not opiates, opiates in pills is pretty much an urban myth, same with rat poison and crushed glass. Do you have mecke or Simons reagent? If you're worried order some and check it further with them. Unfortunately we can only speculate, purple can be a sign of mdxx but those reagents can be fooled and afaik a test with one reagent isn't really going to be able to tell you if theres more than one drug in a pill. Did your dealer say it was a mix of meth, ketamine and MDMA? In my experience dealers have a habit of talking shit and have no more idea of what's in a pill that you do so when they say things like 'it's a combo of meth, ketamine and MDMA' it often means 'I have no idea what's in these things but they made me feel trippy and kept me awake so I'm going to add a bunch of drugs with vaguely similar effects together and tell people it's a combination of them'.

If you're worried about them don't take them and in future maybe don't buy anything unless you trust your dealer and they tell you that's it's almost certainly MDMA. My stab in the dark would be that it could be something like mdea or maybe an RC, that's a slightly educated guess at best but my gut tells me that being told they're a mixture of those drugs, combined with the purple marquis test means that it's not MDMA and will probably have effects that are more 'trippy' or 'smacky' like mdea, maybe with a bit of meth in them.

Have you checked out the pill info section in aus dd or had a look through pillreports.com to see if you can find it there?

You know all the *APB and various other chems show up the same ^^^^

Not to mention a mix of DXM and KET would show the same on said test.

Don't take it if u don't know what it is.

Dark purple is pretty common for MDxx reactions, although usually for weaker pills. Stronger pills = stronger reaction. Medium pills you can sometimes watch it become darker purple and then slowly turn to black.

yup, that's what happened. it became medium purple pretty quickly, like the opiates and slowly went pretty black. So maybe its just mdma and he was bullshitting me. Or there's amphetamine sulfate in the pill, which wouldn't show up on a marquis test.

Kinda hard to tell exactly without seeing a pic :( upload one to photobucket or something and post the link :D

Bought a pill that was supposed to be meth mixed with mdma and ketamine. I did a test using the marquis and the colour came out dark purple, somewhere between opiates and mdma. Now, I'm not sure if this is the purple colouring of the actual pill or the results. Either way meth did not show up.

Opinions? What is this likely to be?

photo.php

edit: because I can't figure out how to insert a picture!

just upload it to tinypic and post the link in here.it would be pretty odd to get a MDMA+meth pill with ketamine that just sounds like a dealer explaining some random RC,when you get a positive mdma test result it can pretty much taken over the other chemicals in the pill (did you reaction turn black at one point?) thats why multiple test kits is the way to go.i've had a few pills in the past turn purple and go darker but never to black (all mdma crystal goes black and decent MDxx pills should too well ime) and they contained MDMA.its hard to say tho as we havnt seen a good pic of the test results just "dark purple"

Last edited:
You know all the *APB and various other chems show up the same ^^^^

Not to mention a mix of DXM and KET would show the same on said test.

Don't take it if u don't know what it is.

pretty sure ketamine turns orange on the marquis dude :) nothing similar to a MDxx result

yup, that's what happened. it became medium purple pretty quickly, like the opiates and slowly went pretty black. So maybe its just mdma and he was bullshitting me. Or there's amphetamine sulfate in the pill, which wouldn't show up on a marquis test.

amphetamine sulphate would show up the same as methamphetamine if im not mistaken sorry for the triple post pretty stoned n cbf editing my posts :)

Sounds like an MD** reaction, but yes safest bet would be to post a pic of the pill & test results along with a description of the pill itself.