• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ten mg atican

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Had a cocaine session now fuck a monry left I've taken 130mg meth usual dose is 80mg and have taken sixty mg orally a d ninety mg rectally. Also taken pregabalin and small dose of gabapentin and taken thirty mg diazepam.
I been asking for ment hell for ages I might be going prison.
Got no cannabis for a week again Co spent money on w hi ire and billed myself two hundred pound I do it each month for fuck sake will I get better help mentally like sectioned for a mk tg

Hey Hezman we really want to help you, but your post is a littl bit incoherent and I'm not totally sure what your objective is here. Get back to us with some more specific queries and we will help you out.

my best guess:

Had a cocaine session, now I have no money left, I've taken 130mg methadone, my usual dose is 80mg and I've taken 60mg orally and 90mg rectally (150mg?). I've also taken pregabalin and a small dose of gabapentin and taken 30mg diazepam.
I've been asking for mental help for ages I might be going to prison.
I've got not cannabis for a week again because I spent my money on white and spent 200 pounds, I do it every month ffs, will I get help mentally if sectioned for a month?

My advice is to stop the cocaine if you're having mental health problems.