Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Temazepam = The best benzo

brainondrugs

Greenlighter
I live in America where Temazepam is pretty much an obscure street drug since Klonopin and Xanax is so popular on the streets (and alot more expensive). So this person I use to get xanax from stopped getting xanax and started getting these, and gave me 10 30mgs to sample. I was skeptical but I was pleasently surprised.

0 mins - I take 90mg's after doig research and converting my typical Klonopin dose.

35 mins later - I start to get chills up the back of my spine of absolute euphoria. i never experienced this besides MDA. I was very surprised, noticeing a bit calmer, a bit sillyer, and even better, that warm chest feeling from opiates.

60 mins later = I am feeling the full effects after taking on a empty stomach. It is ALOT more euphoric than Xanax. I mean absolutly shits on it. I'm not a zombie, but rather in a sea of pure opiate and benzo bliss that I feel with almost a dash of xtc mixed in. Just perfect.

This high lasted about, 5 hours. And I redosed after because it was so amazing I wanted to feel like that al lthe time. I not only gave a fuck, but was happy, and content with life. I really couln't have asked for anything more than that. I understand this is kind of a short post, but I dont see alot online about Temazepam, and I want people in America to know...if you get a chance...TAKE THESE OVER XANAX, most likely your dealer will charge less and you'll be 10x more euphoric with the same amount of no fucks to give. ENJOY! %)