• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Temazepam & Clonazepam mixed

ovo1024

Bluelighter
I have a slight benzo tolerance. Only taken Temmies once I'm planning on taking 30mg of temazepam and 3mg clonazepam. Anyone ever mixed these? I have bad Social anxiety btw

Describe your slight tolerance to benzos. I've been on Temazepam before and am currently on Clonazepam now but was never prescribed them together. I took 3 30mg pills of Temazepam and didn't encounter any drowsiness, barely any relaxation, mainly because of the fact that it is a long-term benzo. 3mg of Clonazepam can be a lot if you aren't used to taking them, the combination might just knock you out. What exactly is your purpose for taking both? Recreational, or treating your social anxiety? If it's the latter, I'm surprised you're prescribed both.

I have taken temazepam with clonazepam, diazepam and alprazolam (not all four at once mind you) without much other than what I'd describe as a slight tolerance. With my body weight it would take about 150mg temazepam to feel recreational effects, although it only took a few mgs of clonazepam or alprazolam to feel such effects (it would take about 50mg diazepam for me to feel recreational effects).

Anyways, chances are you'll be fine using these two medications OP, just treat carefully. You do not need to pick up a more intense benzo habit than you might already have, nothing about that is fun. But until we hear more about your tolerance OP we can only speak very generally about it.

I was never exactly hardcore with my benzo use, but out of all those I have tried temazepam is far and away my favorite for both it's reliable and managible therapeutic value (for my needs) as well as its recreational effects. I guess I like the hypnotic benzos :)