• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Tell tale signs a person is a cocaine user

Boku_

Bluelighter
Like how does their appearance change from high, to coming down, to hanging out, to withdrawals?

What are the long term affects?

Does heavy cocaine use lead to mental disorders or compulsive behaviour like overeating/food/excessive consumetion of softdrink and/or alcohol?

Can coke make you paranoid like marijuana does?

I was told that heavy cocaine use on my fathers' side of my family contributed to my pre existing mental conditions.

Last edited:
I was told that heavy cocaine use on my fathers' side of my family contributed to my pre existing mental conditions.
As far as I know, this is probably incorrect. Now if your mother was a user while she was pregnant with you, I would say yes this may be possible.

I have heard of something called a "genetic predisposition" to addiction, which must be aligned with the addiction as a disease theory. But I have not heard of mental illness being caused by something like drug use on the father's side.

That's a lot of questions. If you really want to know the answers to them all then I suggest doing some reading online. Maybe try googling some of those questions.

The question that stands out the most to me is the one about paranoia. Cocaine can cause paranoia unlike anything I've ever heard of people experiencing on marijuana.

People start peeking out windows because they think they are being watched, or that the police are out there. People start hanging blankets over windows that already have blinds so that people won't look in or see that the lights are on at night. Sometimes people creep around listening to neighbors through the walls, getting on the floor and peering under doors, all kinds of paranoid shit.

I've seen groups of people sitting around the living room in the dark in the middle of the night (no lights on) because of smoking cocaine.

While it's true that cocaine can induce psychosis and paranoia these are things that happen to the person using coke. Cocaine doesn't induce changes in a person's genetics that could be passed on to another generation.

I think it's kind of messed up to tell someone that a family member's drug use prior to their conception or birth contributed to their mental condition.

Unless you were talking about pregnant mothers using drugs or alcohol. That WILL directly contribute to something like a child having pre-existing mental conditions for certain.

As far as I know, this is probably incorrect. Now if your mother was a user while she was pregnant with you, I would say yes this may be possible.

I have heard of something called a "genetic predisposition" to addiction, which must be aligned with the addiction as a disease theory. But I have not heard of mental illness being caused by something like drug use on the father's side.
You can be genetically predisposed to addiction through either side of your family. As far as genetics go, using while pregnant might have A role, but it is likely not the primary role.

You can be genetically predisposed to addiction through either side of your family. As far as genetics go, using while pregnant might have A role, but it is likely not the primary role.
The OP didn't say that he was told drug use on his father's side caused his addiction. He said he was told it caused his pre-existing mental conditions.

How could such a concept even be possible?

Watch the movie Blow with Johnny depp and Penelope Cruz and others. Or maybe a Charlie sheen role.

Paranoia . I mean within 5 to 10 minutes of the incredible rush there is a Sinking Feeling that something menacing it's somewhere in the periphery of ones either Vision or hearing or God knows. I did cocaine for the first time in decades earlier this year and it was pretty bomb stuff. And why wouldn't it have been. It was given to me by someone the same way a pharmaceutical rep gives samples

Never mind that I had been doing meth for a few days after doing two bumps of this snowy white substance I felt like I'd been in an airplane the whole time ascending through clouds and finally! SUNLIGHT.... oh my Lord THIS IS BEING HIGH! I had forgotten! ... wait what was I doing for the past 3 days didn't even occur to me to ask since I was already thinking about doing some more. Cocaine. Roughly every 10 to 15 minutes. The stuff is fiendishly addictive I thought as I went into the men's room stall and tipped a little bit more on to my knuckle. Cannot let this go to waste, I laughed to myself

I forget who said it but cocaine it's Nature's way of telling you that you have too much money

Last edited:
People start peeking out windows because they think they are being watched, or that the police are out there. People start hanging blankets over windows that already have blinds so that people won't look in or see that the lights are on at night. Sometimes people creep around listening to neighbors through the walls, getting on the floor and peering under doors, all kinds of paranoid shit.
^ This. I wish somebody would do a study on this because it's always been fascinating to me. For the longest time I always figured it was simply due to conditioning and maybe people having watched too many fucking movies or something. Always wondered what would happen if you took somebody off of a remote island and that had never ever seen some or the other cop show or series, then forced them to keep smoking Crack until they hit that paranoia wall, and see what would happen. I mean: how could they be paranoid about the DEA being outside the door if they never knew who or what the DEA was? What I'm saying is that there's obviously a part of the brain or something like that and which gets overstimulated or something and induces paranoia. But would this poor island bastard be paranoid about something else and how would it manifest itself?

I mean to say it is pretty interesting no? How is it you can get five total strangers in a room, all with totally different life experience, but given enough Crack a majority wills tart behaving the exact same way particularly with regard to peeking out windows or peering under doors. Compare that to tripping on psychedelics (of which I have no experience) but from just what I've read around these parts: every tripper "sees" "something" different no? Mind you: even that'd be an interesting experiment i.e. take five individuals, give them serious doses of LSD or that 5-Meo-Whatnot, compare trips, then delve into their backgrounds and belief systems or check what the last bit of reading they'd done on the topic.

Conversely: there's always the fortunate clown in the room that's unaffected and keeps on telling you that you're just being ridiculous.

And curiously: once you've earned your Crack paranoia stripes, even after years of abuse, there's no going back from it even after years of abstinence. And that cannot have anything to do with tolerance because the rush and feeling is exactly the same. It takes far less for paranoia to set in than it did initially even after years of abstinence.

Shall I start a thread about this in Drug Studies? Be no shortage of applicants I'm sure. All Cocaine for the clinical trial and study to be supplied by Merck so as to ensure a baseline and standard! :ROFLMAO: And also curiously and anecdotally: never ever experienced paranoia from HCL even after copious amounts (but HCL usage was always accompanied with alcohol consumption so maybe there's something in that i.e. with Crack alcohol was only resorted to after the fact and a crass but effective method of getting past the paranoia so maybe there's something in that too).

And after all of that: doesn't even answer the OP's question directly. Plenty tell tale signs. Usually a fair amount of constant sniffing, frequent visits to the restroom during a restaurant meal, only for the individual to return and have an air about them like they're walking on water and with a huge beaming smile on the face. Also: sudden and inexplicable loss of interest in the food on the table and a compulsion to pay the bill and get home. Oh and becoming very friendly and talkative and understanding but while looking bored out of their minds with the conversation! Or that "oops I wonder what this is i.e. now what would make my nose bleed all of a sudden like this" statement followed obviously by another immediate trip to the restroom! The latter a dead giveaway of course! :ROFLMAO: