• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tell me about your Benadryl highs

ItsCrain

Greenlighter
How much did you take? What did you experience? Is it worth it if I can’t smoke or anything because of probation?

just reading the experience titles:

Deeply Disturbing
A Night of Terror
Spider Hell - Still Unsure How I Survived
Triggered an Alien Abduction
Unlike Anything Else
Dangerous Stuff
Hell On Earth
Worst Experience of My Life
I'm Dying ...?

You tell me if it's any fun ?

Probation? There are still so many fun substances you can take that won't show on a drug test. Try some kava or amanita muscaria.

Not at all fun. I did it once a long time ago, I found it unsettling and my body felt like shit.

I take 75mg a night to sleep every night. Down from 100mg. Most ive taken is maybe 250mg accidentally.

Nothing fun about it, although these doses are not "recreational" if you could ever really it call it recreational.

I remember there was a girl here who posted from an inpatient psychiatric hospital who was taking it in handfuls. When asked why she said, "because i deserve the dysphoria".

Benadryl doesn't feel good.

the worst experience I had, the highest dose I did was 450mg and damn, it's terrifying and totally dysphonic

How much did you take? What did you experience? Is it worth it if I can’t smoke or anything because of probation?
There's a whole subreddit dedicated to Diphenhydramine abuse. It surprised me how many people actually abuse it at massive doses (500 mg - 1500 mg) and how popular/much fun it was for these people.

To me, it just sounds like a way too bizarre experience to even consider trying!

Yeah I never take more than 50 mg to help sleep or for a stuffy nose when I have a bit of a cold.

I was 14, i had heard you could get a buzz from them, so i took 4 on the way to school. come to find i have a math test. I just remember seeing bright lights with a little color and trying to read when i couldnt see straight. i got the test back with a 59% and my writing was all scribbles the next day. since then i can take up to 18 or 20 of them with little stoneyness to no effect. it only made me trip once and after that was very subtle. feels very similar to when i take my artane. if youve never had artane i dont recommend it, gives me seizures if i take too much(2 tables(10mg).

just reading the experience titles:

Deeply Disturbing
A Night of Terror
Spider Hell - Still Unsure How I Survived
Triggered an Alien Abduction
Unlike Anything Else
Dangerous Stuff
Hell On Earth
Worst Experience of My Life
I'm Dying ...?

You tell me if it's any fun ?

Problem is that you read category "BAD TRIPS", of course titles will be discouraging, what do you expect? If you want unbiased source, read category "general" https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine_General.shtml

I bought the natural ones with no coloring or artificial something er ather. I slept for 14 hours. Hit harder than .5 xanax. But it wasn't fun. What about kratom or dxm? Do you know what they're testing for?

I bought the natural ones with no coloring or artificial something er ather. I slept for 14 hours. Hit harder than .5 xanax. But it wasn't fun. What about kratom or dxm? Do you know what they're testing for?
dude i love tarman , "more brains"
1 of the best horror comedys