• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Teeth Numbing Crack

GloomyElk

Bluelighter
For any crack smokers, what is your opinion on teeth numbing from smoking crack? Do you ever experience that sensation afterwards? Do you find it happens with good product or heavily cut product?

I have been debating a friend on this topic recently. In all my experience smoking, I really do not recall my teeth getting numb very often after a hit (unlike snorting or gumming raw coke). But a recent batch seems to produce this effect consistently, also coupled with some pressure in the forehead and face to go along with the rest of the high. I’m convinced its the byproduct of either a benzocaine or lidocaine cut in the original coke, but have not tested it to be fair. But my friend insists that the “teeth numbies” is the sign of very good crack and I am over thinking it. Thoughts? I am not seeking a “what cut do I have” response. This is geared around determining whether or not I have somehow missed this teeth numbing sensation over the years.

I’m definitely thinking benzocaine. Apparently fake crack made with only benzocaine and no coke at all is everywhere but no one is talking about it. The benzocaine “crack” looks just like the real thing and even gives a similar though less intense high. Most people just think they got some mediocre shit! One thing I have noticed is sometimes I get stuff that melts into a thick dark black oil/resin that dirties up the stem super quick. From what I remember back in the day, it took a good bit of rock to build up a substantial amount of oil and the oil was always the strongest hit! I also don’t remember it being so dark. This dark oil however isn’t any stronger than the rock itself. In fact it’s probably actually a little weaker…. Anyone else experienced anything like this?

For any crack smokers, what is your opinion on teeth numbing from smoking crack? Do you ever experience that sensation afterwards? Do you find it happens with good product or heavily cut product?

I have been debating a friend on this topic recently. In all my experience smoking, I really do not recall my teeth getting numb very often after a hit (unlike snorting or gumming raw coke). But a recent batch seems to produce this effect consistently, also coupled with some pressure in the forehead and face to go along with the rest of the high. I’m convinced its the byproduct of either a benzocaine or lidocaine cut in the original coke, but have not tested it to be fair. But my friend insists that the “teeth numbies” is the sign of very good crack and I am over thinking it. Thoughts? I am not seeking a “what cut do I have” response. This is geared around determining whether or not I have somehow missed this teeth numbing sensation over the years.
I'm Peruvian( from the Mecca of Cocaine 🇵🇪) and Cocaine is so plentiful and cheap that nobody sells crack cooked already like in 1st world countries where dealers cut it with idk wtfuck crap cuts. Anyway I've always cooked my crack, and it was always bomb during my crack smoking days. Good crack makes numb ur mouth,teeth, lungs even your face goes numb lols. Not that strong but it feels good.damn man, crack is the best and worst drug ever lols.

Last edited:
Of course it is when you compare it to Cocaine ! <3
Tbh, from my perspective and personal experience, cocaine is trash in all of its forms. So detrimental to the body. Yet it feels so good while ure under the influence then u feel like shit. Not recommended, coming from a veteran user. Ecstasy is much better!, it makes u feel pure loveeeeeee and make stronger bonds with ur friends 🥰🥰🥰

Your teeth are always numb lol

Apparently fake crack made with only benzocaine and no coke at all is everywhere but no one is talking about it. The benzocaine “crack” looks just like the real thing and even gives a similar though less intense high. Most people just think they got some mediocre shit!
How could anyone mistake rocks with nothing but benzocaine in them for mediocre or even low quality crack?

It's not psychoactive (?)

people get a numb mouth and lightheaded from breathing and think it's crack? :facepalm:

I'd imagine there is at least some sort of RC stim in there?

Last edited:
How could anyone mistake rocks with nothing but benzocaine in them for mediocre or even low quality crack?

It's not psychoactive (?)

people get a numb mouth and lightheaded from breathing and think it's crack? :facepalm:

I'd imagine there is at least some sort of RC stim in there?
There are some articles floating around there that say when smoked the benzocaine is kinda like cocaine-lite. The benzocaine crosses the blood brain barrier so maybe that has something to do with it. But from the stuff I smoked I thought it was pretty obvious that no real coke was in it. Very little heart flutter and no appetite suppression. Literally right after a hit I could eat some pizza. It’s like it gives you just enough of a buzz to want to chase a “good hit” but you’ll never get it from shit like that.

Tbh, from my perspective and personal experience, cocaine is trash in all of its forms. So detrimental to the body. Yet it feels so good while ure under the influence then u feel like shit. Not recommended, coming from a veteran user. Ecstasy is much better!, it makes u feel pure loveeeeeee and make stronger bonds with ur friends 🥰🥰🥰
Imo the come down from mdma is way way worse than coke. The coke comedown sucks for a few hours but the serotonin burnout from mdma leaves me depressed and feeling all BLAH for weeks… definitely better for friendships though

Imo the come down from mdma is way way worse than coke. The coke comedown sucks for a few hours but the serotonin burnout from mdma leaves me depressed and feeling all BLAH for weeks… definitely better for friendships though
The mdma comedown takes a few days for u to feel it , it's more subtle and lasts up to a month depending if you've been rolling everyweekend and just stopped(for example). Hehe, if you're doing coke, the comedown starts inmediately and hits you like a Hammer. That's y I don't know anyone who xan only do a bit of coke, once u start u feel bad when it wears off. So it's like a rollercoaster UP, DOWN,UP,DOEN, UPPPPPPPPP........until u run out and DOWNNNNNN. If u don't have benzos or opiates ti ease it off, it's really harsh, u can't sleep, depression anxiety hits u.like a Ton of bricks. Yep., but u sleep it off and it's over. One medication that I recommend if u wanna abort mission with blow is quetiapine, it shuts u off very quickly after u take it. It blocks dopamine receptors and serotonin up to some degree aswell. Anyway stay safe kiddooosß 😁