TDS Social vs. where Darksiders come to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH I love being a dude

you say that when asked but don't forget it lol :)

Just lost one (was gf, till she decided to change shit). Fucking drives me nuts. what the fuck did I do? fucking ignoring me is bullshit. We talked every damn day. She told me she'd never fucking leave me as we already been through so much together. But no, shes already moved the fuck on in a few weeks. Some fucking friend. I gave her my heart and it gets stomped on. Just fucking shit on

she's ignoring you because she's afraid that if she speaks then it will just give you one more thing to be bitter about

you say that when asked but don't forget it lol :)

she's ignoring you because she's afraid that if she speaks then it will just give you one more thing to be bitter about

Shes the one who wanted to keep in touch as friends because we click so well, and I'm one of the few people who can put up with BPD self.

Shes the one who wanted to keep in touch as friends because we click so well, and I'm one of the few people who can put up with BPD self.

well forgive her of her mistake and move on then?

you know that promises aren't always eternal. humans make promises. humans are finite beings.

comes with the territory

you seem like your depression isn't able to be cured by her

maybe thats why she's moved on

idk though i honestly am probably projecting my own bullshit onto you at this point

I just wanted to talk to her, a friendly conversation, something I would have expected to be ok and desired from both of us considering we talked everyday for 5 months. Her helping me with some of my problems, and me helping her with hers. At least just being someone there to support each other. She said that no matter what happened, we'd end up being very good friends. Well, she threw that away. I guess what should I expect when she told me she wouldn't leave me a few days before she did. Basically everything in January that came out of her mouth was bullshit. all of it lies.

I just wanted to talk to her, a friendly conversation, something I would have expected to be ok and desired from both of us considering we talked everyday for 5 months. Her helping me with some of my problems, and me helping her with hers. At least just being someone there to support each other. She said that no matter what happened, we'd end up being very good friends. Well, she threw that away. I guess what should I expect when she told me she wouldn't leave me a few days before she did. Basically everything in January that came out of her mouth was bullshit. all of it lies.

did you accidentally in the heat of the moment threaten her in any way?

she might forgive you, but might fear future things she'll need to forgive you for

Good morning TDS. Just another Monday and yet another week to bear through. What are some fun things that you guys like to do to help make Monday's better? I like to change up my routine just a little bit every week, just try to do one little thing new, watch a new tv show, read something new, post somewhere on Bluelight that I usually don't, etc :)

Hey, Bad, I've never thought of changing it up on Mondays to make them a bit more bearable, but that's a great idea. I hope you have a good one and can stay warm. Is it still freezing out there?

here are my nails. Learning to take care of them.

NSFW:
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDIwNjIwMTIxMDU2MTMuanBn.jpg

Hey, Bad, I've never thought of changing it up on Mondays to make them a bit more bearable, but that's a great idea. I hope you have a good one and can stay warm. Is it still freezing out there?

Its actually decently warm around here. That still doesnt excuse the foot of snow thats decided to hang around :)

I promise I'll post pictures tonight. I hope you're all having a good day =D

i love that idea. i do something similar i study a new area of science for my degree i love to keep my brain active but i have been very unwell with my stomach today vomitting due to rotten food in my stomach stupid crps :( hope everyone else is good though.

Just got into a huge fight with my mom... I hate it. Both of us are wrong in a way but no one wants to admit it. And I'm so fucking sensitive it's ridiculous. She starts yelling at me and says things she possibly doesn't mean and I just cry, cry, cry. I can't stand to hear her say it and the words stay in my mind repeating themselves forever. Mostly she just brushes it all off in a couple of days and acts like nothing happened, when all I want is for her to say she didn't mean those nasty things. It breaks my heart so much and I keep thinking how horrible I am, thinking it's what she usually won't say to me because she tries not to upset me and then the things start to pile inside of her and one day she has enough and lets it all out...

I'm such an emotional wreck, I have no idea how I'll survive in this world.

hey...has anyone heard from Sweet P? Someone mentioned she hadn't been around and i checked post history and he is right...she hasn't posted in a while.
just thought maybe someone had the 411 on her. Let me know. I appreciate it! <3

Hope everyone is well.
Sending you all MUCH peace and love................................skillz<3

Just got into a huge fight with my mom... I hate it. Both of us are wrong in a way but no one wants to admit it. And I'm so fucking sensitive it's ridiculous. She starts yelling at me and says things she possibly doesn't mean and I just cry, cry, cry. I can't stand to hear her say it and the words stay in my mind repeating themselves forever. Mostly she just brushes it all off in a couple of days and acts like nothing happened, when all I want is for her to say she didn't mean those nasty things. It breaks my heart so much and I keep thinking how horrible I am, thinking it's what she usually won't say to me because she tries not to upset me and then the things start to pile inside of her and one day she has enough and lets it all out...

I'm such an emotional wreck, I have no idea how I'll survive in this world.

Hey there...been a while. Look...I have been where you are. Maybe not the same exact situation,but close enough. PLEASE PM me if you want to talk. SERIOUSLY!
I thought about you the other day and wondered how you were. I was gonna send you a PM and see how you were. weird,huh?

read this and know my thoughts are with you.

MUCH peace and love.............................skillz <3

~Desiderata by:Max Ehrmann

NSFW:
Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.

Hey skillz... Yeah I've been kind of absent. I was clean for three months and so I thought it was best to try to stay off Bluelight too. It's been an emotional roller coaster. Some days are happy others far from it. Today has turned into a disaster, one that I would never thought could happen. My head is banging from all the crying. I thought through the good and the bad, through good times and bad times, through all the arguments... I would at least always have my mom. My dad isn't there much. My friends have mostly stoppe calling since I'd never answer, and those who have stayed I haven't told half of the shit that's been going on. Now my mom's given up on me too. And it's such a fucked up situation. Nothing is unclear here-she has expressed that fact herself. The only problem is that I just can't accept it. I'm in total denial. It actually physically hurts to think about it. And then I keep feeling sorry for myself. Why can't I simply be mad instead of sad. Why can't I be strong. Why can she walk around and go through her days without feeling a tiny bit of remorse, and I'm stuck here being so upset I can barely stand up. Why can't I accept the facts thay there's just no one who can deal with me now. Well, except maybe my cats.

skillz-- Sweet P hasn't been around for ages, I'm afraid. Almost as long as dw. Haven't heard hide nor hair from either of them :(

^^ Me neither. I remember SweetP posted in TDS about maybeeee 9-10 months ago??? Not entirely sure. I hope they are both living life to the full and loving it <3

Time for a new TDS social thread yall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.