TDS Social vs. where Darksiders come to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
Time for a new TDS social thread! The previous one can be found here.

Please read The Dark Side guidelines before posting in this thread, and please respect our one golden rule of TDS:

*No triggering content allowed!
This includes (but is not limited to) comments which glorify drug or alcohol use, photos depicting drug use or drug paraphernalia (including alcohol), images depicting or promoting violence, self-harm, abuse of any kind, or nudity, and comments which are inflammatory or abusive to other posters. Basically, if in doubt, don't post it. Please don't hesitate to contact one of us TDS moderators if you have any questions or concerns about our guidelines.

Now, down to business :)
Happy weekend everyone! What is everyone up to this weekend?

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, I don't post here often, I just spend too much time in the ED social :p lol

I can dig Lupe. Not my favorite but definitely tolerable. Sounds like he's influenced y K'naan

Pretty sure this is my first ever post in TDS lol :\

Best song by Lupe imo is - Words I Never Said (feat. Skylar Grey) :)

Going for a trip down the coast on Sunday which the old girl and Nan..Something different i guess.

I'm glad i caught the start of this thread, as my communication skills in real life suck and a social thread may well b good 4 me. Im prolly jus gunna lurk anyways but hope some topic come up that i can input in, not that i dont like music atm I'm kinda lacking sufficent sound equiptment and it just sucks when its low, i need loud ass motherfuckin music crankin.... A few more things on the wishlist first:\
anyhows thats my imput for the moment. What else up apart frm music?

Pretty sure this is my first ever post in TDS lol :\

Best song by Lupe imo is - Words I Never Said (feat. Skylar Grey) :)

Going for a trip down the coast on Sunday which the old girl and Nan..Something different i guess.

aaah i love that song:\

No need to lurk :) Enjoying a nice peaceful Sunday morning with the rain pouring outside. Don't know what I'll do today...made a choice to avoid any plans for two weeks and just keep to myself to figure some stuff out. How about you?

^not my first choice but has to admit its pretty trippy music an got mates who r mad about tha stuff:\ fun with lazers and smoke and bright coloured lights...

Nothing of great significance happened this weekend, the highlight was a walk to the farmers markets and catchin up with a friend for an hour or so :p

Todays been rain, sun, rain, sun, nothing but cartoons and a blanket:|

Last edited:
Speaking of...... I just managed to save my 12" collection and turntables from storage, so I got out some "old" Israeli & Scandinavian darkpsy and hardpsy for a blast.

Edit: been chewing on this piece of tinfoil forever. aluminum for breakfast wtf.

so I got out some "old" Israeli & Scandinavian darkpsy and hardpsy for a blast.
So you should've!! Which artists?
Hey man have you heard some of the more recent darkpsy?? It blows the socks off any of that older stuff. I'm definitely not saying it's better, but it's definitely harder.

Wolfie, which song??

Status
Not open for further replies.