Status
Not open for further replies.
My faaaavourite shoes <3
kittenheels.jpg

Nazis are NOT PLUR!!

notplur.jpg

So PLUR in the rave stands for Peace Love Unity Respect
Those bracelets are often worn by ravers
I don't know who photoshopped this but I cracked the fuck up when I saw it!! Bwahahaha

I am a nazi! I am Plurry!
;)

Mmm actually no I've never been to a rave, am half german. Perhaps that is why?
But my father was also half Italian and mum Greek.
I am a mutt!

lol mutt! You're a pretty gorgeous mutt though <3

wingnut that is hilarious!! They will be turning in their graves haha

LOL yeah!
There's nothing more satisfying than making a horrible person look ridiculous :D
Wish I could take credit for the pic, but I don't know who did the photoshopping

notplur.jpg

So PLUR in the rave stands for Peace Love Unity Respect
Those bracelets are often worn by ravers
I don't know who photoshopped this but I cracked the fuck up when I saw it!! Bwahahaha

love it =D

Hey n3o-- can I ask what you usually wear with those shoes? I never know what colors to wear with leopard print...

^ HAhaa kc i was just thinking the same thing. I love those shoes, but i have nothing in my wardrobe except black i would team them with.

just a little higher...higher...just a little more:p8o hehehe, kidding rosie posie. i like the little tat, the shape is similar to how the flowers lay out on your shoulder right?

My faaaavourite shoes <3
kittenheels.jpg

lol @ kc. that pic of you with no legs is great=D

OD - your dog looks beautiful man. those eyes!

Yeah you're exactly right about the tatt layout LW!! Good observation!
And put your sneaky thoughts away you fiend! ;) :D

Yep hayzz and kc, I wear those shoes with black leggings with a white dress over the top, or with jeans and a black top.
<3 those shoes, seriously :)

Thanks PT! I have to say that you are truly a special person (and not the 'wear a helmet' kind of special:):))

I've posted this one before but I just LOVE IT! Its of me and my bestest friend ever!

ShamanBurberry.jpg

Awwww your dog is so fucking adorable, that photo is just so cute. You can tell how much he loves you.

I know I said I wasn't going to subject you all to any more photos of me without make up, but I just have to.. I'm a little out there, I'm packing up to move house so been a little naughty and took some motivation. And look, it's the most I've ever seen in my life and I'm allowed to play with it and take photos with it so long as I don't lose any... fun fun fun, I count it all, haha
mo1.jpg
mo2.jpg
m03.jpg

If you look like this without makeup, why would you put makeup on?

Are you serious? I look hideous there! look at my skin, un-styled hair, sweaty from packing to move house and rushing on meth, (But isn't the money beautiful?) the ones with make-up are one million times better..
Picture83.jpg

DEMONSTRATION! lol

I am a nazi! I am Plurry!
;)

Mmm actually no I've never been to a rave, am half german. Perhaps that is why?

Definitely not, i am also half German and have been to many many raves and doofs - also Germany has one of the biggest raves in the world which is the Love Parade. Also Germans make wicked djs. So no, it's not the German. Get your hands on some German trance or psytrance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.