TDS TDS Pets thread vs. now with added SCOMFF!

I'm in Australia, we don't have bears here :)

We just have cute, cuddly and vicious little things we call bears (when they're not) :D

I believe it is actually JUST the FEL D-1 in the saliva that is the allergen, not even the fur and dander at all. It's just the fact that the saliva is stuck on the fur/dander, therefore it's the medium which transports the allergen, rather than the fur being allergic at all. Know what I mean?

Yeah I get that, but from experience, people can be allergic to fur and not dander or vice versa (eg. My mother is allergic to fur and can deal with Sphynx cats, but my brother is allergic to dander and can only deal with cats bred to be non/low-allergenic). If it were just the FEL D-1 then the type of cat shouldn't matter.

Not yet but I have considered it. Something tells me they wouldn't really care. If you let your cat out to roam the streets every evening in a crowded neighbourhood, you'd kinda have to assume it's going to enter other people's yards, right? :D

Yeah true, my cat's an outdoors one too. I get worried and like to know where she's going in case she goes missing for a longer period of time, then I can ask the people she visited (I got a tracking chip sewn into my cats collar so I can keep an eye on her since my kitten was stolen).

Not yet but I have considered it. Something tells me they wouldn't really care. If you let your cat out to roam the streets every evening in a crowded neighbourhood, you'd kinda have to assume it's going to enter other people's yards, right? :D

I was going to say this lol. I mean atleast they went through the effort of putting a collar on her. Some people don't even do that.

^^ So true hun!

We just have cute, cuddly and vicious little things we call bears (when they're not) :D
Heeheehee yep, and we have just about everything else that's deadly here in Aus! :D
I saw a black bear when I was in Canada. It was indeed very cute. But yes...very dangerous.

Yeah I get that, but from experience, people can be allergic to fur and not dander or vice versa (eg. My mother is allergic to fur and can deal with Sphynx cats, but my brother is allergic to dander and can only deal with cats bred to be non/low-allergenic). If it were just the FEL D-1 then the type of cat shouldn't matter.
Interesting! This intrigues me and I'm going to do more reading on the subject.

Yeah true, my cat's an outdoors one too. I get worried and like to know where she's going in case she goes missing for a longer period of time, then I can ask the people she visited (I got a tracking chip sewn into my cats collar so I can keep an eye on her since my kitten was stolen).
That is a really good point mate. I might knock on their door next week and tell them that she comes and visits us :)

Nah unfortunately she is just a pretty moggy/domestic short hair :) If I had a Bengal, I would not let it out of the house ever!! :D Whereas this kitty roams the streets most evenings.

She's still gorgeous!

Scomff tranny cat is scomff.

Ggcl3MD.jpg

(he's a tranny cos I thought he was a girl until the day I got him neutered so he's actually a she and her name is Evve :sus:)

Finally found a name for my pet python : )

Enki
Brilliant name dude!! Enki was a TDS mod's username too, about 5 years ago :)

Allow me to introduce, my two new babies!! Their names are Usura and Datura (click here and here for the name inspiration ;) ). They are so so lovely and already being quite cheeky!!
babies2.png

Datura
datura3.png

Usura
usura.png

Sleepy babies <3
sleepingbabies2.png

mrflowers I'm so sorry for the loss of your furry friends :( <3

Last edited:
N30, your rats are too friggen cute!!!!!
Now we can finally have rat parties together :)

Soooo cute !!

^YES! That would be such a good life. <3 :)

Azrael loves this time of year:
1475783_10152387736350968_812897502_n.jpg

1476550_10152395421280968_776579292_n.jpg

lol I want to be reincarnated as one of my dogs :sus:

and Aziham <3 dawwww I really like her condo.

Last edited: