TDS needs a new moderator

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
It is with great sadness that I must announce that I am stepping down from my moderator position in The Dark Side, after 3 awesome years. But due to increasingly time-consuming real life duties, the time has come for me to move on from modding TDS.
It has been a pleasure to mod this forum, and it's been incredibly rewarding and fulfilling getting to know so many of you on such a personal level. I'm truly honoured by that <3

Special thanks to the following people for making my time here as amazing as it has been:
NSFW:

ocean
panic in paradise
paranoid android
RedLeader
Enki
drug_wench
OverDone
Dave
junctionalfunkie (I miss you every day <3 )
spork
alasdairm
Legerity
Asclepius
effie
herbavore
Vaya
stardust.hero
gorgoroth
tripnotyzm
DexterMeth
Mariposa
Pillthrill
D's
Cyc
HeWhoHowls
skillz~4~thrillz
S.M.F.G
Ixchellian
badfish45
theartofwar
Sweet P
MidnightBaby
Spurs_1882
Cosmic Charlie
belarki
severely etarded
dilated_pupils
TINK
rangrz
blahman8000
Sepher
trancegirle
malakaix
justsayknow
footscrazy
Orangutangpsychopa
claire22
sushii
chipoena
stellablue
snowboarder7791
xxkcxx
mrflowers
Captain.Heroin
Laika
kaywholed
Missykins
Libby

And anyone and everyone who has ever offered me support or advice, or who has taken my advice, or has just been a good friend. Yall know who you are :)

I love you all <3

And so, The Dark Side is looking for a new, dedicated, enthusiastic moderator to join the Dark Side mod team.

In your application it would be handy to note the following:
  • your location
  • the amount of time you spend on Bluelight each day
  • any particular interests you have being a moderator in TDS and what you feel you could bring to the forum as a moderator.
  • any experiences or skills you have that would be of benefit to the forum
  • ideas for improvements and/or activities or threads to ad to our forum
  • why you are interested in The Dark Side

Your duties as a moderator will be:
  • to be an active contributor to the forum, to build forum content, add discussion, and to provide level headed advice in a place of non-judgment
  • check all forum threads for violations of BLUA and forum guidelines and enforce our rules
  • respond to reports on threads in TDS
  • edit, merge, move threads to appropriate forums, modify posts as required
  • other general forum responsibilities

Please PM your application to 5 of the following staff members: ocean, alasdairm, muvolution, n3ophy7e, herbavore, RedLeader, stardust.hero, Vaya, badfish45

Please send in your applications by Sunday 1st July 2012.

Thank you for your interest and good luck to all the applicants :)
<3

Last edited:
Thanks for all you've done, I wish you all the best with your endeavours and duties.
I hope to see you around.

good luck and best wishes where ever you go and what ever you do in life's adventures. And thank you for your kind and supporting words in my time of need. Its people like you that truly make this world a better place.

Hey n3o, it sucks to see you step down. You were a great mod and one of the most helpful people here. I hope you find the time to swing by here once in a while and keep posting when you can.

Three years, wow, such an achievement N3o.
You've helped so many people out over the years,
and i do not have any doubt that you will always continue to be a strong factor of change in people's lives around you.
Well done :)

Neo, did you really say "yall" followed by "you all"?
Failcat.

----
She'll still be around. She just can't edit posts and ban people now.
----

Neo, thank you for all that you've done here for everyone. At the risk of sounding selfish...I'm still alive because of you.

<3 Pure love

Last edited:
You've been one of the greatest gifts TDS has ever received. <3
I have been blessed to have had the chance to work side by side with you so much over the years.
We've been through it all! :D
I have nothing but the deepest respect and love for you.
You are a sincere, dedicated and wise woman, my dear.
I am so sad to see you step down but know that you leave a changed forum b/c of all of the love you've poured into it.
Thank you for everything. <3

Wow thank you so much everyone.....lost for words right now. I love you guys <3

ocean you brought a tear to my eye lady, thank you. Love you to infinity <3

TDS definitely isn't going to be the same without you as a moderator. You'll be so missed and I hope you stick around in some capacaity. You're such a ray of sunshine here on Bluelight and I thank you for all you've done for TDS and Bluelight. <3

Damn n3o it sucks that your stepping down but I'm glad your life is going awesome now and may it be filled up with nothing but awesome things.

You are without a doubt one of the most caring people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing and that is one reason why you made such a awesome mod on TDS. Your a lovely person not to mention damn cute as well ;) . I really enjoyed working with you on TDS and you never fail to cheer me up even in my darkest moments.

Much hugs and kisses sent your way.

<3<3<3

aw, wow, i totally, randomly stopped on here and i see you mention me after like years of not being on. you are such a sweetheart. always have been. BL and TDS would not have been the same without you, you lovely lady.

Only just seen this. Wow! New mod's gonna have some mighty big shoes to fill. You've been an excellent moderator N3o, an invaluable contributor to the board, and an all-round great human being. I hope you'll continue to be the second of those; I know you'll continue to be the third! ;) Thank you! <3

Oh, and thanks for the mention. It was nice towake up to. Made me smile. :D

n3o-- It's taken me a while to get to this thread, but I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for all that you've done for the board and its users. The fact that you were able to keep giving so much to all but strangers, regardless of what was going on in your life, shows a strength of character and such a deep font of kindness that are matched by few, if any. I'd lean toward the latter.

All the best to you as you make your way in this new phase of your life. May the coming months and years shape themselves to be the best of your life, and may you receive back even a fraction of what you've graciously given to us all. Were anyone to deserve anything, you would deserve naught but the best of lives, full of health, love, happiness, mental and physical challenges -- to keep you always at your best--, and above all: kindness. May you be fortunate enough to have them all.

Look me up when you're in Berlin, m'kay? :)

Ive lurked the TDS few years off and on when Ive been able to and have seen you around other parts of Bluelight. And n3o I'd just like to say thanks for doing what you have done for this community. Its sad to see a good mod go, but it is nice to see one go on good terms and at the begining of a new phase of thier life. Congrats and good luck with all your new adventures in life. Keep us posted and never stop smiling, because were all thinking about you.

N30, the first time I came on here, your warmth and kindness made such a huge, impact on me.
Am sincerely grateful to you for that. :D<3

You are seriously a wonderful person to have welcomed anyone on here- and in life to meet you, no doubt.
Thank you for that hun. :D No doubt many feel the same.

BUT!
Glad you are making new roads in your life. Hope ya stick around in some capacity you are a wee cuteness, and a MIGHTY Angel! ;)<3 <3 <3

Always hope no-one ever overlooks your mind which seems as ultimately, strong as your heart(from what i've noticed) You are SO intelligent and with such beauty it is easy for people to overlook that strength. Once you know it, that's all that matters! ;)

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Leonardo da Vinci

<3

Last edited:
you were a great mod we can only hope whomever takes your place is half as knowledgeable and compassionate... one love

Wow everyone, thank you so much <3
This thread has brought tears to my eyes several times now!! You're all so amazing. Thank you for your beautiful words <3
So much love to everyone in TDS <3

And another <3 for good measure :)