• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taxi poll finds passengers 'take drugs in cabs'

sooo many times ive dumped or racked in a cab just before being let out in the cross. most cabbies dont care only one guy who was a bit ehhh about it but just asked us to put it away

"20 per cent said passengers had either intravenously injected illicit drugs, taken ecstasy tablets or smoked marijuana while in their cabs"

Hahaha thats hilarious, imagine the smell and all that smoke LOL I have to admit ive popped a couple of pills before sitting in the back of the cab before lol

Everyone has pulled drugs out infront of cabbies. I've had cabbies drive me to do deals, wait for me, know what was going on and laugh about it and tell me how good the heroin is in their country - and how they can tell by smell if its good or shit. lol

I actually showed one a sample once, he had a sniff and goes, hmm smells alright mate.

heddah: I've done it in the passenger seat of a car whilst driving, and used the seatbelt as a tourniquet, how does that qualify on your 'mad skills' agenda?

this post made me LOL

only because I can envisage all of it being true :p

Encouraging driving under the influence or giving drugs to someone who is going to drive is not a good idea at all.

Driving should be done in sobriey, I agree. But in my experience driving stoned is as accomplishable as buttering toast. Where as driving pissed is as unmanagable as putting the keys in the ignition. My grandad told me that use to be his rule of thumb, back in the day that is. If you didn't get the key in the door the first time then you're no good to drive.

This s one of my most asked questions to cabbies, how often do you get pulled over and what do they do? Apparently it's quite frequently on the way out from the city and gauranteed breath-o, so they're not stupid enough to drink, but I have come across many who smoke whilst driving. They're always the best too, have that maddest Indian music cranked, which is always a good listen. Sorry for taking it so far off topic.

Wouldn't you be worried that the cabbie might be a lightweight and crash the cab?

He came into my mates shed after dropping us off for a quick bong.

Encouraging driving under the influence or giving drugs to someone who is going to drive is not a good idea at all.

That's very true, but try telling that to a bunch of drunk 16-17 year olds. Plus every one makes their own decisions.

Some of the drivers... had been forced to dispose of syringes and tablets left on the back seat
yeah haha i'd 'dispose' of those tablets quick smart ;)

heddah: I've done it in the passenger seat of a car whilst driving, and used the seatbelt as a tourniquet, how does that qualify on your 'mad skills' agenda?

your heaps hectic.

I just love how the article say 20% have either seen someone injecting illegal drugs, smoking marijuana or snorting drugs. Don't just read the words but work out what it means and you'll see it's a beat up. I could say that 100% of people have been seen to either breathe air or put elephants up their arsehole while hopping around in a circle and picking their nose and that statement would be true too. I hate the main stream media but then again they wouldn't try this shit on if it didn't work. So i also hate most people because they are morons who are so easily led.:X

Also shooting up in a moving vehicle isn't too hard but it helps if the driver knows so he can avoid the pot holes.

100% of people have put elephants up their arsehole while hopping around in a circle and picking their nose!

Holy shit I'm missing out.

haha this is classic. its good when you reach into your pockets to get your cash out to pay and in the process pull out a big bag off gear hahaha

I had this taxi driver once that let me smoke cigarettes and drink beer whilst on my way to the club. I left him with a beer to drink when he gets home.

Popped many pills in cabs.

I drop in cabs quite regularly, the amount of times a driver as actually seen me and then started talking to me about drugs is insane. I once had a full blown convo about how awesome cocaine is with a taxi driver who claimed he was on his way to a mates for a few bumps before he finished his shift.

I was once a taxi driver in a remote NW town... so I knew a lot of people round town, and so many times, on Friday nights, i would end up picking up mates to take them out to pubs and parties. Of course the would call me into thier places, and have a line, a cone or whatever as they were still 'getting ready" for the party...
And usually, as it was my second job, I would , as soon as I had the cash, often duck around to my dealer's for a g of whizz... I mean if you are doing a 12 hour shift and a day job as well, of course you aint going to do it without chemical enhancement :p Mind you , that was about 12 years ago, and before the days of saliva testing, I don't know if I would do it again now.
And Kudos to Mr Ibus for that seatbelt trick, I too can envisage that...