• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tapentadol retrospective

Azed

Bluelighter
Hey y'all, thought I would share my experience with Tapentadol. I have been using Tapentadol daily to semi-daily for around 9 months now. With doses ranging from 100mg-400mg. Most commonly doses between 100mg-200mg. Most often these doses were taken with a myriad of other substances. Almost exclusively other downers. I have taken Tapentadol with Pregabalin, Baclofen, Clonazolam, Bromazolam, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Carisoprodol. Often combining multiple of the previously listed substances.

I mostly took it for pain, depression/anxiety, and recreationaly. It started out originally with low doses taken weekly or bi-weekly. So in total I have taken Tapentadol for around 12 months. But eventually escalated as tolerance built. It was my crutch at the end of fall semester, it got rough for a while, but we pulled through. Left my original university that was in-person and transferred to a fully online university in the spring and quit my job as a pharmacy technician in February of 2023. Got a new job as a cable technician and loving the variety and challenge of the work so far.

Anyway, I ran out of the Tapentadol last week and I still crave it. However, I haven't decided whether to place a new order or not. The comedown from the Tapentadol is annoying with the sweating and general discomfort. But besides that it fufilled the needs I took it for. Prior to Tapentadol I had tried Kratom, but found the taste and smell to be quite repungent. I got some O-DSMT and I am still not sure how I feel about this one.

Overall, not in my opinion a "bad" drug. However, I would much rather prefer pharmaceutical opioids of higher potency. However, I have no experience with these substances and these are almost impossible to acquire at a reasonable price. I don't get anything from the street, so maybe it is for the best... There is apparent rebound anxiety and depression the day after a dose which makes me question why I event took it in the first place. I wouldn't say I'm in withdrawal, just wish I still had it in my arsenal.

Just thought I would share some of my experience with the Tapentadol. Let me know down below or DM me if you have any questions or want to talk about these substances. Or if you would like to share your experience with Tapentadol.

Best wishes to you all and stay safe out there.

I used to get a warmth type feeling after 300mg of it but faded after a few times. Took a lot higher and felt nothing. I think I used my stash up because it was better than chucking them (but that’s me). Then bought more and they had the same effect but not getting more.

Wish i had more to be honest but trying my hardest not to order any.

Last edited:
Do you guys mix the taps with something? My first couple times of taking it (200mg) I had a great high and was surprisingly similar to oxy. These last couple times though at the same dose I just get the weirdest hallucinations, like someone calling my name or seeing my pets run around. The worst one is spiders, they can shoot strings at me and can be annoying and ruin the high a bit.

If you aren't mixing anything with it, what would you recommend?

Do you guys mix the taps with something? My first couple times of taking it (200mg) I had a great high and was surprisingly similar to oxy. These last couple times though at the same dose I just get the weirdest hallucinations, like someone calling my name or seeing my pets run around. The worst one is spiders, they can shoot strings at me and can be annoying and ruin the high a bit.

If you aren't mixing anything with it, what would you recommend?
I tend to mix my taps with carisoprodol. I find that carisprodol helps to reduce some of the taps stimulating effects.

In regards to the hallucinations this is quite common. I've always had visuals on tapentadol however, I haven't had anything like spiders show up. There has been plenty of times where I would catch myself responding out loud to my own internal monologue. Definitely, a weird drug to be sure.

Azed
Best wishes!

I tend to mix my taps with carisoprodol. I find that carisprodol helps to reduce some of the taps stimulating effects.

In regards to the hallucinations this is quite common. I've always had visuals on tapentadol however, I haven't had anything like spiders show up. There has been plenty of times where I would catch myself responding out loud to my own internal monologue. Definitely, a weird drug to be sure.

Azed
Best wishes!
Yeah I would have mixed it with benzos to dampen some of the NRI effects, but I've had problems with them in the past so I just avoided it and after a week long binge on Tapentadol I just flushed the rest. The hallucinations were very strong and I had the same thing happen to me all the time especially when I would try to sleep. I would toss and turn and end up responding to the craziest nod in my head out loud and felt like a crazy person. Never had such intense nods even mixing benzos & oxy. Definitely a drug that has some abuse potential, but if you have any tolerance to opiates the doses you need to get high result in way too many side effects. I prefer oxy much more.

Carisoprodol would be an interesting mix too. I've never gotten my hands on it since its such a rare drug. Would love to try carisoprodol + an opiate some day.

Yeah I would have mixed it with benzos to dampen some of the NRI effects, but I've had problems with them in the past so I just avoided it and after a week long binge on Tapentadol I just flushed the rest. The hallucinations were very strong and I had the same thing happen to me all the time especially when I would try to sleep. I would toss and turn and end up responding to the craziest nod in my head out loud and felt like a crazy person. Never had such intense nods even mixing benzos & oxy. Definitely a drug that has some abuse potential, but if you have any tolerance to opiates the doses you need to get high result in way too many side effects. I prefer oxy much more.

Carisoprodol would be an interesting mix too. I've never gotten my hands on it since its such a rare drug. Would love to try carisoprodol + an opiate some day.
There are some manufactures that even combine Carisoprodol and Tapentadol into one pill! I like to take them separately because the Carisoprodol seems to be under-dosed (especially the Pain-O-Soma brand). I would love to try Oxy, but its so damn expensive. I find Kratom and O-DSMT to be underwhelming in my opinion. I finally decided to purchase some more Tapentadol since the Flubromazepam I ordered a month or so ago appears to be bunk. Strangely enough, yesterday I took some taps after work and this morning I had no nausea when I woke up. A very welcome surprise since normally I wake up feeling sick as a dog. I'll take what I can get.

Best wishes!
Azed

There are some manufactures that even combine Carisoprodol and Tapentadol into one pill! I like to take them separately because the Carisoprodol seems to be under-dosed (especially the Pain-O-Soma brand). I would love to try Oxy, but its so damn expensive. I find Kratom and O-DSMT to be underwhelming in my opinion. I finally decided to purchase some more Tapentadol since the Flubromazepam I ordered a month or so ago appears to be bunk. Strangely enough, yesterday I took some taps after work and this morning I had no nausea when I woke up. A very welcome surprise since normally I wake up feeling sick as a dog. I'll take what I can get.

Best wishes!
Azed
Yeah I saw the red apples, but my guy only had plain taps and I haven't looked to deep into sourcing drugs via computer. Just let others do it for me. Oxy is extremely expensive though, but if you enjoy Taps you probably have a relatively low tolerance and could easily blast off with 10-20mg Oxy. Kratom and O-DSMT were honestly pretty fun and I prefer O-DSMT over Taps any day (only have done O-DSMT twice though with high dose and Kratom once with a high dose as well). I would definitely recommend trying Oxy though if you are a big fan of Taps. Once in awhile I can find some European OC80s for cheap, but American pharma pills are stupid expensive so if you do try to get American pharma the best way is to befriend someone with a script. And be very careful as well since a lot of the blue 30s are fent/RC analogue laced. I'm extremely interested in Carisoprodol I might ask my buddy if he can get some for me. Always wanted to try the "Holy Trinity" (opiate + benzo + carisoprodol).

Hey y'all, thought I would share my experience with Tapentadol. I have been using Tapentadol daily to semi-daily for around 9 months now. With doses ranging from 100mg-400mg. Most commonly doses between 100mg-200mg. Most often these doses were taken with a myriad of other substances. Almost exclusively other downers. I have taken Tapentadol with Pregabalin, Baclofen, Clonazolam, Bromazolam, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Carisoprodol. Often combining multiple of the previously listed substances.

I mostly took it for pain, depression/anxiety, and recreationaly. It started out originally with low doses taken weekly or bi-weekly. So in total I have taken Tapentadol for around 12 months. But eventually escalated as tolerance built. It was my crutch at the end of fall semester, it got rough for a while, but we pulled through. Left my original university that was in-person and transferred to a fully online university in the spring and quit my job as a pharmacy technician in February of 2023. Got a new job as a cable technician and loving the variety and challenge of the work so far.

Anyway, I ran out of the Tapentadol last week and I still crave it. However, I haven't decided whether to place a new order or not. The comedown from the Tapentadol is annoying with the sweating and general discomfort. But besides that it fufilled the needs I took it for. Prior to Tapentadol I had tried Kratom, but found the taste and smell to be quite repungent. I got some O-DSMT and I am still not sure how I feel about this one.

Overall, not in my opinion a "bad" drug. However, I would much rather prefer pharmaceutical opioids of higher potency. However, I have no experience with these substances and these are almost impossible to acquire at a reasonable price. I don't get anything from the street, so maybe it is for the best... There is apparent rebound anxiety and depression the day after a dose which makes me question why I event took it in the first place. I wouldn't say I'm in withdrawal, just wish I still had it in my arsenal.

Just thought I would share some of my experience with the Tapentadol. Let me know down below or DM me if you have any questions or want to talk about these substances. Or if you would like to share your experience with Tapentadol.

Best wishes to you all and stay safe out there.
Is this drug on a drug test?

Is this drug on a drug test?
It wouldn't be on a typical drug screen (such as for employment). However, it may still be flagged as an opioid. I would recommend caution, so tread carefully.

Best wishes!
Azed

How long does tapentadol stay in system? I'm in pain mgt and was flagged for tap...I stopped and drug test will be in 2 weeks. I thought it was oxycodone??

How long does tapentadol stay in system? I'm in pain mgt and was flagged for tap...I stopped and drug test will be in 2 weeks. I thought it was oxycodone??
It shouldn't stay too long as it doesn't have any significantly active metabolites. Sometimes drug tests will identify another opioid as a different one. But if it specifically flagged for tapentadol then more than likely it was indeed in your system.

95% of the drug is metabolized within 24 hours. However, the dose will effect how long it remains in your system.

Again, metabolization is not a problem as Tapentadol is processed minimally.

Best wishes!
Azes

Thank you Soo much it has been 12 days since last dose . And I can't screw up with pain MGMT I get all my epidural injections from them ...I tell the I'm still in pain and their answer is your at your highest dose ..
At least your answer lessened my anxiety about the tapentadol