• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Tap Water 2C-C Solution - Problems, Solutions?

.Felix.

Bluelighter
I accidentally poured sink water into a solution of (1000mg) 10mg=1ml of 2c-c. It was boiled prior but for a tiny amount of time. Is it ruined? :(

Last edited:
not sure. It didnt look that bad... what would it do? Would it effect dosage? I was planning on dosing in the morning. BLah, I was an idiot. I totally just forgot about the distilled and just heated up a tiny amount in a tea kettle for like 5 min. Why, i have no clue.

Oh you mean tap water, why no that doesn't affect dosage as long as you know the total volume of liquid added to the chemical. Then you can divide weight of 2C-C by volume of solution.
The only difference between distilled water and tap water is that tap water contains minerals and generally a little more microbes. Just get some vodka, a volume equal to the volume of solution - that gives you 20% alcohol which is enough to prevent contamination for a long while.
If you say you just poured it in there so you do NOT know the volume of liquid, try either boiling some off or adding some more to make the total some rounded amount (200 ml or whatever instead of like 157). You either need a scale to convert weight to volume or a cup that has measurement markings on it.

I can help you calculating that stuff if you need to. Just simply explain well what you did and I'm sure this can be figured out.

Yeah, the minerals in tap water might destroy some of the substance, but if you're lucky you won't end up with any significant degradation. If the water was boiled, you shouldn't have to worry about bacteria either. If you used the right amount of water (100 ml for 1g 2C-C to achieve concentration of 10 mg/ml) you can proceed as planned. Your first trials with the substance should indicate any loss of potency or the lack thereof.

I don't even see a significant amount of 2C-X being degraded by a thing like minerals.

in some areas tap water contains chlorine which can destroy things like LSD. But wether it will affect 2C-C I don't know.

It almost certainly won't, unless you're in a hot country with so much chlorine (chloramine) in there that you can taste it. Levels are commonly in the ppm range. Aging tap water for a few days and/or leaving it in bright sunlight for a couple of hours should take care of it I think although I still wouldn't put LSD in there.

LSD is not that fragile a molecule if stored out of UV and such, but apparently it is easily oxidized. But remember, it is way more potent so there is much less substance of it than say 2C-C.
Realistically 2C-C is more in weight and more stable and should sustain that chlorine easily.

That said, a little accident happened here which will be ok - but to be sure I would always use distilled or demineralized water with any compound. Just best practice.

The psychedelic phenethylamines and amphetamines are stable enough to outlive us all--tap water will not affect. Compared with the phenethylamines, LSD is an extremely sensitive molecule and can be rendered inactive in a number of different ways.

It almost certainly won't, unless you're in a hot country with so much chlorine (chloramine) in there that you can taste it. Levels are commonly in the ppm range. Aging tap water for a few days and/or leaving it in bright sunlight for a couple of hours should take care of it I think although I still wouldn't put LSD in there.

LSD is not that fragile a molecule if stored out of UV and such, but apparently it is easily oxidized. But remember, it is way more potent so there is much less substance of it than say 2C-C.
Realistically 2C-C is more in weight and more stable and should sustain that chlorine easily.

That said, a little accident happened here which will be ok - but to be sure I would always use distilled or demineralized water with any compound. Just best practice.

Chlorine will royally fuck LSD.....

Someone rinsed a vial with tap water, and then put some more solution into the vial. the very little bit of chlorinated tap water that was traped in the bottle fucked it all up...

2c compounds are generally considered pretty stable.... it should hold up to the chlorine without much problem...

I would mix it with some Everclear just to be on the safe side as Solipsys mentioned.

Yar^ It's a phen so it probly wont get totally wrecked but it also probly isn't good for it.

About chlorine... It's volatile. If he boiled the water the chlorine is long gone.

I'd say if you know how approximately how much water got added just calculate ti from there. Say you added 10ml to your 100ml solution. 1g is now in 110ml; take 1.1ml to get 10mg of 2C-C.

Also might consider dropping some everclear in it. If it's now 110ml, drop in 10ml of everclear to give you 12ml per 10mg 2c-c.

It doesn't take much alcohol to keep a solution clean. On ships travelling from europe in the old days beer was brought on board for the liquid requirement because beer was safer to drink than water. =D

i`d just mix alcohol into it. have a look on the %-alcohol-content of hand disinfectants, that should be enough....

20% should be enough, 25% to err on the safe side.

I'd be surprised if boiling would degrade the 2C-C all that much but since there is another option I think I'd rather increase the volume by adding something like vodka or everclear.
And personally I think it's better to have a volume that is twice as big as planned than using something as indiscreet as 10 mg / 12 ml. It's asking for confusion, it would totally annoy me.

The downsize of bigger volumes is that sometimes it makes it unfit to plug, if you would conceive that idea one time. Anyway I don't know if it's such a good idea to plug something containing alcohol, how much is it potentiated?

^ Problem with alcohol in solution you plug is that it BURNS. I don't know about lower alcohol contents, but 40% was way too intense the one time I made the mistake of trying it.

Perhaps when alcohol was evaporated from the solution prior to dosing, this problem could be bypassed? Though personally I have not tried this method yet.

Not to mention if you overdo it you could get your ass drunk and throw up from it.
Supposedly theres a name for that.

Thank you guys! I lost so much sleep. ahha. Anyhow, I know the amount I put it as stated in the OP. I have 100ml. 1ml=10mg. Now with the alcohol, I am unsure how much I should put it ML wise? Could anyone help me there. I wanted to plug the 2c-c, that is why I used H20, but since my brain wasn't fully functioning last night I guess I am going to have to forget that Idea this time around.

Hmmm yes plugging is not the best idea right now since you should either add alcohol to prevent contamination which apparently makes it burn (and 2C-C can burn on its own I think),
if you don't add alcohol you run a slight risk of infecting your ass, I don't know how dirty you handled the whole thing, tap water in one place is cleaner than in another.... my bet would be your ass would survive but I can't very well tell you to take the risk.

What kind of alcohol are you planning on using? If it's everclear / pure ethanol it depends on:
would you mind having to calculate your dosages using indiscreet numbers - like 1,2 ml = 10 mg or something?
would you mind sacrificing 100 ml of alcohol (ethanol) and having double the resulting volume?

If it's vodka of 40% alcohol this is the calculation:

you want 20% in the end so 40%/20% = 2
2 x 100 ml of the H2O solution you have now = 200 ml total solution in the end
to get that you will have to add 200 ml - 100 ml H2O solution = 100 ml vodka

You can replace the 40% in that calculation with something else if you plan on using 180 proof or something. Only then you will get an indiscreet volume like I mentioned.

Do you follow any of this?

Also, don't use denatured alcohol because that is toxic! They put MEK in there.

stay away from denatured alcohol, methanol, and isopropyl alcohol....

the first two have a nasty habit of making people go blind....