• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

tan dragonflys.

Godzilla

Bluelighter
Yes I have a testing. Kit, merke, simons and marquis but just wanted feedback thanks.

If they're the pokéballs, they're good. Those and the butterflies that are the same color are some of my favorite beans.
A bit amped, but that's no different than any other pokéball

those are good. I didnt have the pokes though the ones I had were really small and had a line across on the other side. If those are the ones your talking about than they are really strong :)

^ what area are you in?
I've had some dragonflies that weren't pokes as well. And they were terrible. Not pipes, but meth bombs for sure.
But from what you described, they aren't from the same batch.

tx/mx border region ;) haha the ones I had were really strong the hardest ive ever rolled actually, but I think it did have some speed or meth in them I felt a little tweaked out

Tan dragonfly pokes were around well over a year ago, be nice to see them come around again. Maybe it was just because they were my first pokeballs but I always felt they were my favorite. Blue stars were great too.

Tan dragonflys

The Dragonflys are great. Picked up a few hundred. South Texas border. Smaller press than the Pumas/Hearts/Mazis.
Very clean MDA pill. If you can pick these up while they last!

The Dragonflys are great. Picked up a few hundred. South Texas border. Smaller press than the Pumas/Hearts/Mazis.
Very clean MDA pill. If you can pick these up while they last!

Just a heads up, LEA reads posts on most drug websites.