View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking Seroquel+Valium towards the end of the trip

Wise420

Bluelighter
Hey guys im dropping 2 strong hits of cid tonight and will be tripping solo in my room.Havnt tripped in nearly 3 weeks so am fairly keen to get fucked up;)

The last time i tripped was in here, and I was smoking alot of weed and at one stage I was on the fence between a "good trip" and a 'bad trip", the way my thoughts where goin, if I hadnt of got my shit together I most likely would have ended up in a bad trip.

Anyway, im 18 still living at home with my mum and my main concern is hittin the tabs, then ending up in a bad trip.As ive read, and have experienced first hand, 2 of my mates ended up telling there mums they were on it because they thought they were goin to die unless they didnt.

I have equipped myself with plenty of seroquel and valiums.Last time I took 5 valiums(5 mg) to get to sleep, was up for a while would have preferred to be knocked out so im thinking about taking 1 or 2 seroquel's(100 mg each) and a couple of valiums.Keep in mind I dont not want to die so if that seems a bit much then let me know.I have taken 2 seroquels before, but on there own and could tollerate it, although that was a month or 2 back when I was hittin the meds hard.Havnt really touched any, except valium when i trip since then.

All input appreciated%)

I would just have the valiums on hand( like in your pocket) so if things suddenly sky rocket you can grab them quick and also you should probably just take a good dose of valium. So if things go irreversibly bad then just take the valium.

Valium might be needed to catch some sleep coming down off 2 tabs. But taking the Seroquel will just knock you out farther and possibly taint your memory/perception of the peak and crucial afterglow period more than just valium alone... Save the Seroquel for serious freakouts only.

Seconded, do not seroquel just like that unless you believe it is absolutely necessary. Valium is not a toy but you can get away with taking it on a trips tail end. Seroquel is best avoided especially in combination / on comedowns.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Well I started off with taking 2 sero's, and 5 valiums.

I remember talking to my mate, who was also on cid we were chatting over the net and I asked him if he could get more these meds, cus he was the one who sold em to me and he said yeh.

I remember at one point saying i might just dump another 5 valiums.Anyway dont remember past that.Woke up 24 hours later, 4am in the morning and my mate was online and told me i had been out for that long.I looked at the sero n valium packets, all gone:X:| So I scoffed down 5 seroquels and 15 valiums, that is fucked.

I enjoyed the sleep though;)

I wouldn't take seroquel with psychedelics as it is an 5-HT1A and 5-HT2 serotonin receptor subtype antagonist. LSD for example affects 5-HT1A, 5-HT2A, and 5-HT2C receptors as a agonist. You'd be blocking out the effects of the drug and probably adding some discomfort, but I'm not honestly sure.