• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking gabapentin recreationally

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
Hi I was wondering how to get the best and safest effects from gabapentin. I remember reading around and finding that around 900mg it stops absorbing so if I should take that dose then wait an hour and redoes about three times? My friend who is on it for anxiety says he's on the max dose of around 1600mg 3 times a day.
How much is needed for effects? Thanks

Why couldn't you of just googled this? You can find an answer within minutes.

Anyway if you have no prior experience with with substance anywhere from 400-1000mg would be a good starting point. A lot of people do around 400mg for their first time. It's strongly user based some people do 1500mg there first time and feel nothing and others do 200mg and feel a lot. I would just say take 150mg (presuming they are the 150mg tablets) every 30-45 minutes until you feel a sweet spot.

Oral
Dosage
Bioavailability90%
Threshold50 - 150 mg
Light150 - 300 mg
Common300 - 600 mg
Strong600 - 900 mg
Heavy900 mg +

I just had my first Gabapentin recreational experience last week. I went big & took 3000mg over a couple hours course. Weird drug. Especially after drinking a couple beers. My balance was off & i just felt like disconnected. Idk, if i was bored i guess I'd do it again. But it wasn't anything crazy.

Soda and stagger your doses. I love the buzz its KILLER if you have know tolerance and nice even when you do.

My first gabapentin experience was magical..one of the top first times out of any drug for me..jammin out all day in my back yard

I took 1200mg but fell asleep from snorting 100mg quetiapine. I'm going to take 900mg an hour for 3 hr for better absorption and give it a shot as I hear staggering is best.
Obviously a 90% oral bv is good, but is it useful to parachute this stuff? Would it speed up the dosing process?

Gabapentin is one of my favorite chemicals.
Although unless I'm getting it in it's pure chemical form that means I'm probably getting it in the form of a capsule which is made out of gelatin which is made out of horse hooves which means that my drugs are coming from an evil source.

I just quit taking my gabapentin for this reason.
I'm curious as to how you guys would describe the effect.

I use it sparingly and I'd say it's slightly sedating and even more slightly stimulating in a social sense. Never had any euphoria really I don't think but it's decent j guess.
Have you tried parachute

Hey, I'm just curious if anyone here has experienced constricted pupils on gabapentin? I always thought that the gaba-ergics would, if anything, dilate pupils, but now a couple people in my life are telling me that their pinned pupils are the result of gabapentin, and I'm not entirely apt to believe them due to other factors that I won't go into. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else in absence of opiates.