• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Taking different drugs recreationally everyday

X4nM4n420

Greenlighter
So for about a year and a half now, I have been doing drugs daily, sometikes a few days in a row. But for. The most part I'll go through doing sometjing else everyday or everyfew days... I never go to. Extremely high doses but want to know how bad this is for my body/mind and how many other do the same...

For me I'd say for the most part I've done benzos and opiates the most but also a few others

Opiates
1. Hydro's 4-16mg
2. Oxy (percs and not for a couple months now) 15mg
3. Codeine lean 4oz
4. Hydrocodone lean 4oz
5. Heroin (only 3 times) 100mg

Benzos
1. Xanax (had a problem for A bit but now occasionally use a half or quarter bar dose never over 1 bar) used to 4-8mg, now 1-4mg
2. Clonazepam 2mg
4. Lorazepam 1mg
5. Valium 10-20mg

Others
Mdma .1-. 2
Ecstasy pills 150mg-300mg

Only a couple times
Ketamine
Adderall
Acid 80-160mcg
Shrooms 3.5g

Do I need to. Stop? I combine sometomes but not too often, and I almost Never drink but do here and there

Last edited by a moderator:
At least your doses are conservative to moderate, but it's the duration you continue to use them that's as important as the doses. Every time you take something, minute changes take place and can cause long term changes not only predisposing you to addiction but making it difficult to stop even while you are trying to be responsible with your use. There's no way to put an exact day count or number of times it takes to cause a physical dependence, but one morning you'll wake up feeling off and realize you need something to fix it rather than feel crappy for a few days in a row.

When that hits it becomes far more difficult to stay responsible with the few days break in between use. That's the point where the hill becomes steeper and more slippery with each future use, even with the small breaks in between. Most people in bad spots today started exactly the same as you have and the "beast" just becomes a larger and stronger than one's willpower.

As far as damage (I'm assuming you're young) I doubt you've done anything permanent with those dosages. If you inject things a lot with only cotton filtration then possibly, but I still doubt that applies to you. My biggest recommendation would be to find something else that occupies your time and energy leaving it inconvenient to being using on a few days throughout the week. School, sports, work, a significant other without a habit, anything to stay happy and drop your use to a few times a month or complete cessation. After trying all of these I can tel you the best period is always the beginning and the honeymoon phase will end leaving it more of a chore trying to return to the first few times you used.

I noticed you didn't list much in the way of stimulants which is a good thing as those can be used for work, school and just about everything in between without the appearance of intoxication, at least as compared to the others on the list. This becomes especially problematic as the only thing that limits your use is supply, at least for some.

Stay Safe X4nM4n

Yeah no injecting for me lol, but thank you for your time I appreciate it and yeah I should probably start taking day breaking and hopefully build them up to. Multiple days and then weeks..

What are the stimulates you'd say would be bad for work Becuase it's hard to notice? If someone is off of coke or meth km usually able to tell.. Or are you talking more of Adderall, biphentin, vyvans and stuff life that

And for me the only reason I do drugs everyday is Becuase I'm around 28 different ones everyday if you know what I mean

Yeah the stims like Methamps are just too much good Dopeamine dumpers to get hooked on and keep it to once every few days. It usually goes for week long runs or longer leaving a mess in it's wake. The mixed amphetamine salts are a bit more tame but addictive none the less, and working is great till 3 months have gone by and your using up all your script in 2 weeks. Then the crash comes and the world is a dull, dark, annoying place so you find a way to reup, enter bankruptcy.

Quite the vicious cycle. When you quit it's easy to gain 30lbs as well. Myself and many others have been through the cycle or traded addictions to something else to get off of it. Their bad news, unless you live in Riverside ,CA of course.

Yeah the stims like Methamps are just too much good Dopeamine dumpers to get hooked on and keep it to once every few days. It usually goes for week long runs or longer leaving a mess in it's wake. The mixed amphetamine salts are a bit more tame but addictive none the less, and working is great till 3 months have gone by and your using up all your script in 2 weeks. Then the crash comes and the world is a dull, dark, annoying place so you find a way to reup, enter bankruptcy.

Quite the vicious cycle. When you quit it's easy to gain 30lbs as well. Myself and many others have been through the cycle or traded addictions to something else to get off of it. Their bad news, unless you live in Riverside ,CA of course.

It seems that doctors in the US readily prescribe amphetamines for things like adult ADD. In the UK thats really rare. More common for kids with ADD/ADHD but as an adult, amphetamines are only really prescribed for narcolepsy (usually Dexadrine)...

Coming across an adult with a prescription for Dexadrine/Ritalin or Benzedeine is incredibly rare over here.

Stop the hard drugs like benzos, opiates, and amphetamines without a doctor providing it. Amphetamines are probably the easiest ones to get away with due to the lack of major physical dependency, but be careful the risks of misuse and psychosis.

Coke is boring IMO, but to each his own. Just don't binge more than a gram a weekend alone unless it's garbage and even then an 1/8 preferably split with people as you don't know what else is in it besides coke.

Psychedelics such as lsd, mushrooms, and MDMA are a bit safer, but have their risks. MDMA don't use a lot and dose 1-1.5 mg/kg followed by 0.5-0.75 mg/kg during the peak at most while any more is a waste. Mushrooms are amazing and can be used pretty regularly just make sure you avoid mold and poison mushrooms. LSD can be risky due to it having dopamine activity mushrooms and DMT doesn't and in my experience leads to psychosis type bad trips and time loops. I'd recommend giving at least a month if not 3 between the usage of these compounds with MDMA being the most important to recover from after.

IMO nothing else is really worth while. Ketamine is cool every once and a while like every couple months to use over a weekend. I and everyone here also is not here to tell you what to use or how, but I'm just trying to give you a bit of advice in your experimental stage so you don't develop real problems later in life.

I honestly wish I stuck with just cannabis and mushrooms, but now I struggle with opioids to an extreme.

tacodude said:
MDMA don't use a lot and dose 1-1.5 mg/kg followed by 0.5-0.75 mg/kg during the peak at most while any more is a waste.

Nice. I'm so glad that's essentially what I was taught way back, and I wasn't introduced by guys who honk it at random all weekend. And strangely, I really do think it needs the most recovery, from a brain standpoint. That's subjective obviously.

I really need to set something similar for meth. Actually 1mg/kg and half that like eight hours later, would be a good guideline. But it's meth so that guideline would last two hours tops.

Thirty-six hour sessions, morning to following evening. That dose would do it fine, no comedown. Instead, four days later . . .

I think I remember reading that mdma is actually more neurotoxic than meth.

Neurotoxic is a tricky word--there's always the question of dose-dependence, acute or chronic, clinical relevance of cells in plates to your whole brain, different mechanisms of damage and how well your brain can repair or adapt . . .

Different brain systems. Even if meth and MDMA had equal "toxicity" it would happen in two very different systems that might cause different degrees of impairment.

And then look at alcohol--you can say it's toxic to brain cells, but when you look at alcoholics and the two decades they need to start getting a wet brain, its more like malnutrition is the major cause. Drunks get stuff like beriberi from thiamin/B1 deficiency, not ethanol.

OK, but yeah, it just "feels" like MDMA does a bigger number on your brain than the rest of them. \

EDIT: which makes you think repeated rolls just must do something. But I bet it takes more than nearly anyone's ever used to see impairment.

Last edited:
Average meth use is more neurotoxic than average MDMA use due the nature of the use of each.

As far as the dose guide besides personal experience I don't remember where I got the numbers, but it must've been somewhere mentioning Shulgin saying things about hitting saturation point and redosing it proper.... If anyone else had discovered MDMA it might not be what it is today