• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taking a 30mg Oxycodone IR tablet vs. taking 3 10mg Oxycodone Tablets...

iconicdave420

Greenlighter
Why do I feel "higher" when I take a 30mg Oxycodone IR tablet than when I take 3 10mg Oxycodone tablets at once?

It's probably because 30mg oxy pills are designed to release pretty fast, as apposed to 10mg oxy pills which are usually percocet which releases a little slower

The 30mg Oxycodone IR tablet contains 30mg's of Oxycodone, regardless of the binders, and other in-active ingredenc. 3 10mg Oxycodone IR Tablets also contain 30mg's of Oxycodone and they both work on the same mechanisms so I don't see why taking 1 30mg tablet would make any difference to taking 3 10mg Oxycodone IR tablets.

Recently while on a pharmaceutical review site I noticed a certain antidepressant had 2 places for reviews. One for the brand one for generic. My thoughts were or they are creating a chaos by giving the commercial brand name and the chemical name a seperate place. Or they had a reason.

Send them a male and indeed they had a reason. This is a credible site.
They answered the reason is brand meds work, according to the reviews they receiving, sometimes differently then the generics. More efficiancy and lesser side effects. But it's not for all, migraine medications scored equally good.
They used these meds, who got enough reply's for there assesment for differences. Imigran/ sumatriptan were equally effective.

Losec/ Omeprazol
Imigran/ sumatriptan
Zocor/ Simvastatine
Mycrogynon 30/ Ethinylestradiol Levonorgestrel

https://www.mijnmedicijn.nl/vergelijking-tussen-merk-generieke-medicijnen In Dutch!