• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taken 2CB and 2hrs later taken LSD and literally nothing happened ??

Greenlighter
Actually i visited goa this week to take some acid and chillout.
I have taken 2CB that is already tested and working perfectly with my friends. I am soo frustated...it did not affect me at all and i have waited for around 2 hours and literally nothing happened.?
Then i went and have taken 170mg of LSD from very trusted dealer.
I have waited for 3hours and literally nothing is happening.??
I just wanted to know what is problem in my case.....

Thinking to take DMT tomorrow and hope something happens ...???

Suggest me what to do .....????

Did you take both orally? If so, on how empty or full of a stomach?

You may have screwed your tolerence by underdosing the 2c-b then having cross tolerence made the lsd uneffectivrle not sure, but I am pretty sure you meant 170ug not mg lol! I would hope with any amount of tolernece you would feel about 170 10 strips hahaha.

That you trust your dealer doesn't mean you know what your product is - if nothing happens when you take someone's drugs, start reagent testing it. If reagent tests or positive second-hand accounts confirm that you have decent drugs it could be a matter of genetic hardheadededness, polymorphism of the 5HT2A (and C perhaps) receptor... but that reason may be a very small % of people (mutants ;p ), in most cases it's actually another explanation...

So make this a good case of exclusion, make sure you can reason that it cannot be down to bunk product - check all the boxes until the only one left open is the solution,.

As Solipsis mentioned, 99% of people who have this problem aren't reagent testing.

Yeah, I'm not even privy to all of the biochemical properties of substance interactions within the body (although I've read quite a bit of it on here), but there's a definite reason why you "didn't feel it."

Hardly anyone can be "special" enough to take a decent dose of 2C-B or lsd and not feel it, unless it's just that much of an idiosyncratic reaction or like the tolerance factor mentioned above, but as I will say below...

It comes down to what Solipsis and Clocktower said, and it's just super unlikely.

I've seen similar threads in MED (took x amount of mdma and didn't feel it), and literally the same thing applies here too.

And not to sound skeptical, but I do have doubts about the account of this story...pardon me if it's true, but I'll believe it when I see it? Since I never have (and I've seen a countless number of people take many substances of all kinds throughout the past 10 years), it's tough to swallow. Everyone I've seen gets blitzed with those substances at those doses. =/

It's completely possible the chemicals were good and somehow they weren't absorbed correctly, and by that I mean quick enough and not super slowly. The first time I ever ordered chemicals off the net I got 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-E, and the first times trying both (in a gel cap, swallowed), absolutely nothing happened. With the 4-AcO-DMT I had just eaten a huge mexican meal an hour or two beforehand, and with the 2C-E it was on an empty stomach, and then I ate a Wendys burger and fries about 30 minutes after swallowing. Both times nothing, and both times I was in a terrible setting and undoubtedly would have had major freakouts if they had kicked in. So now I look at it as almost a universal intervention to make them not absorb as they should.

The thing with 2c-b is that it's usually sold in a kind of threshold dose. For some people it will work, but if you required another mg or so you're not of luck. 18mg is pointless to me, whereas 21mg is perfection. 2c-b pills are usually about 18-20mg.

Contrarians...jk. :)

I didn't notice til now that he didn't give a specific dose for 2C-B, but taking 170ug (presumably, since 170mg is ridiculous) should be a solid trip. Idk, it doesn't sound believable to me after taking Both chems which should "stack" with each other, but that's just my opinion.

Plus, I've seen a lot of these "didn't feel anything" threads and then they just fall to the wayside. I actually parodied this a few weeks ago, but whatev. :)