View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Synthetic Mecaline trip 2nd time tripping

FadeHunter

Greenlighter
Hi fellow consciousness explorers! First time posting but long time reader.
I will soon be embarking on what will be my second trip on mescaline, only ever tripped once on mescaline before, and that has been my only trip. It was 300mg synthetic from a very reliable vendor.

Despite me having bipolar disorder and generalised anxiety disorder I had a wonderful trip, worked through some issues in my life and particularly helped me understand my bipolar disorder. For months after the trip I experienced a profound reduction in anxiety as well as mood stabilisation.

I have a fascination with psychopharmacology so I know the basics of how psychedelics effect the brain. I chose mescaline as it as a excellent safety profile and reports suggested it is one of the least anxiogenic psychedelics. Synthetic mescaline was chosen so I could get an accurate dose.

Last time I tripped alone, but next time it will be in the company of good friends who will also be tripping on mesc except one sitter.

My question is how have other people found mescaline with experience of anxiety, as that's what I'm a bit concerned with, I have olanzapine to abort the trip and anxiety meds also (pregabalin). For some reason I'm more concerned about tripping with friends, do people find their trip altered e.g less personal when with friends as I am hoping to experience the same reduction of symptoms as last time. Sorry for the long post, any comments appreciated

I've tried low doses of mescaline about 3 times each time being no more than 100mg give or take. Each trip was rather anxiety free except once when i fell asleep on it before ot kicked in and I woke up pretty startled. As far as it helping with anxiety id say the first two lower doses were of benefit but I didnt really trip. It felt more like natural mdma type roll.