• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Synthahol

jungo87

Greenlighter
Anyone tried this it's alcohol without the hangover, and theres a drug to reverse its effects meaning it can make you sober again, but the trouble is the antidote to soberv up is shorter acting than the synthahol meaning drivers could end up pissed behind the wheel again after a night out

No, but I just googled it. Seems to have valium in it, not sure how that can be legal. And it has it's own facebook page:)

It was created by the Advisory on Drugs uk MP who wanted to test it to try and stop alcoholism, I think it is a benzo type drug.

I think with the uks binge drinking culture they think by making a drug which is similiar to ethanol they will tackle booze. And the fact you can take something to sober you up sounds good. Nothing worse than feeling shit all day after a session on the booze

It's called moderation.

Hangovers are just your body's way of saying "I bet you won't do that shit again...huh?!"

Sounds great to me, I hate alcohol and don't have a benzo script. BTW when you google this most of the links are about Star Trek shit8)8)8)8)