• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney's marijuana

take a break. its that easy.

agreed on nimbin weed... easily the best smoke i've ever had... dirt cheap, fluffy crappy looking bush buds, quite potent... but the high was so content, happy and fairly clear headed - wins hands down for me.

Am I reading right? 7g a day?! Roughly $80-100 a day on weed?! Thats insane. Your tolerance is not at all surprising. From my experience, the quality of weed in Sydney can be both ends of the scale. As far as quality is concerned, its usually pretty good, the quantity is sometimes less than average though.

My advice is to give up on trying to find different weed, and take a break. If, for some unfortunate reason, taking a break isn't on your cards, I'd recommend finding a source for naturally grown weed. Good natural bush weed is easily as strong as good hydroponic stuff, the high is superior (its like 'smoothed at the edges'... more stoned than droned) and because its naturally grown there are less chemicals used in the growth and the difference really shows.

Even if you smoke different sorts of weed, I doubt you'll be easily able to reach that original level of high unless you take a considerable break or cut down. I know plenty of people who have smoked weed for a long time, and those who've claimed to have smoke natural, definately display far less of the 'stoneresque' values. If you're not going to stop smoking, then at least try natural stuff for a while, in the end, it might be slightly beneficial.

one of my brothers mates from canada came over about 2 years ago, and my bro offered him a few cones, and the guy was saying "i dunno man, this wont compare to our 'BC buds' (british columbia)". the guy had like 2 cones and they were walking thru the bush and he fell over a log that was lying on the ground that was over a metre in diameter

my guess is, syd weed is decent

yeah...i'm rather insane...8(

lemme explain myself:

i personally need the super stoned feeling. the one that u get when u smoke and smoke and smoke potent weed.

if one does the same for average weed it'll only make u sick with a headache!

for the really potent stuff the more u smoke the more stoned u get...and at the end of the day u are still able to push the high one level higher by smoking a thick blunt! the feeling of being numb in the whole body and not only the head...the "freezing" up of body...fingers feeling as fat as a balloon when u lie on them...<< that's the feeling i want from pot...

that feeling is not what u get when u smoke after taking a long break...the feeling of smoking after a long break is more or less only in the head. ive tried breaking for a few weeks before...and yes i did get more high in the head when i came back to it...but...

that's not all i want from the high as i've said before...

so...the very first time i come back to it after a break..i blaze 5-6 pure joints coz the whole body "freeze" is what i'm yearning for...and i'm back to almost full tolerance in just one night...and if the weed is actually not that potent...i get really disappointed coz the high the not go to the next level...and i end up with a headache blazing more...

well...it's hard to explain how i feel...but hope some of u who smoke a lot know what i'm trying to get at...;)

peace

Mmmm.. I do, cause i smoked a real lot a number of years ago... But when I stopped it was amazing how many people commented on my not being in a ZOMBIE state. It wasnt easy.Take a long break.I enjoy the casual cone much more now.

like i said before...i only smoke 7g a day if it's average to above avg weed...

if it's an excellent batch...7g will last me three days

i believe you coz the colder and dryer the climate the better the pot...

that's what i've read anyway...and the best weed always seem to be from the winter batch...which means the weed available in summer is better than those in winter...

Have you tired Tassie buds? I mean they are dirt cheap and good as SA weed IMO.

Tassie...rats havent any friends there. Havent paid for weed in years. Just swap batches between mates to get a bit of variety.

If you need that numb feeling throughout your body then I suggest a new drug. Lower risk of lung cancer, ( ok, higher risk of death, loss of job etc I guess) and you may find you only need that high once a week (hopefully)

Having smoked a lot in the past, but not anymore, I can comment that I think your daily intake of a quarter a day (which is a shitload btw :) ) would definately require you to smoke a lot more to get to the state you desire.

If you're after another drug, I would personally suggest pills =D

esprit said:
If you're after another drug, I would personally suggest pills =D

farrrrrk this is a harm reduction site dude... i certainly wouldnt recommend someone start taking another drug (especially not mdma) as a replacement for pot tolerance!

the best advice anyone has offered here is to take a break, be it a week, 2 weeks or a month. you will notice the difference.

if your looking for that numb feeling , have as many billies u need to get stoned and then lie down and astral project your body.

Awesome numb feeling! :D

what are billies?

and many other drugs like ketamine make me numb...but in a whole different way that pot does...and i only crave that "unique numb" that taking in huge amounts of pot gives...unless of course there is a similar numbness that can be attained from using other drugs! 8)

but i highly doubt it though...i've tried shrooms, e, k, and some opiates...still like the pot high best!

peace

billies is the slang round here for cones/bongs what ever u wanna call it!