Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney's marijuana

corsocomo

Bluelighter
hi everyone!

i've been smoking weed for 3 years heavily now(1/4 oz every day of hydro). the stuff i get is from sydney. most of the shit doesnt even get me buzzing anymore...except the really potent batches. it's a real pain in the ass trying to make sure the stuff i get is good...but then maybe it may just be me getting a real fucked up tolerance. sometimes i wonder whether it's low quality shit and whether people in other parts of the world enjoy better quality bud!

my question is (for those with experience), how does sydney's bud compare with the strains from the rest of the world? %)

sydney has excellent weed - smoking heavily for 3 years does kinda mess with ur tolerance.
im a moderate smoker - maybe 2-3 times a week. 2/3 cones is enough to get me mashed for hours

From the amount you have been smoking tolerance is going to be a huge problem for you. Your best bet is to smoke different strains each time unless you are willing to take a break? Probably not right. :\

Sydney's weed is good compared to other threads that have been on BL, but we have shit stuff to.

Not all hydro is the same, I came across a strain a few weeks back that was different to many other buds i have smoked over the years. One cone would fuck me for ages. I wouldn't even consider touching the bong for another hour - at least. This slow intake would continue during the night and I would max out at 2-3 cones instead of 5-6 because the shit was very strong. It really stood out from anything else.

YOU'RE SMOKING A QUARTER (7g) A DAY!!! hello!

You're choofing non-stop and you're forever ripped!!, no wonder you dont feel smashed anymore! You should seriously consider cutting back, or at least making a rule that you smoke after a certain time, like evenings for example, instead of mornings which sounds like you would have to, to work through a quart. This way your head gets a chance to straighten up which will inturn allow you to get smashed. Remember, clearer head = bigger high.

Last edited:
I find Sydney weed is the best around. Kicks the tits off me. Far more then Newcastle weed does. Though I find its dirtier then Newwie weed as well and can give me a bit of a hangover.

i live in sydney and think its got allright bud. but i still usually buy mine in newcastle coz its much cheaper for the same quality :)

Nothing beats North Coast NSW bud!
Always cronic gear goin round and only living 20mins from Nimbin I'm always bound to get good gear!

well, down here in adelaide, i smoked everyday for years.... and i still know when im stoned.....

do you smoke straight or with tobacco?

1/4 of an ounce is alot of weed to be smoking man.

when I took some up with me to sydney, everyone got blown away, people begging to buy some @ rediculous prices too, and this was only my mates homegrow...... and they did have connections with the amount of other drugs they had!

and hydro dont mean anything, id prefer quality outdoor anyday!

with my personal experience, Sydney was good for pills, but not for weed.... but im sure there is quality around.

do realise that i'm smoking a lot...but i still know that i'm stoned...just that stoned doesnt cut it for me anymore...i need to be smashed! 8)

so i smoke and smoke just to reach that state...but with the poorer batches...no matter how much i smoke(7g) it doesnt even come close to smoking 1g of potent shit. the sad thing is that really excellent stuff is hard to come by...like only twice a year kinda thing (maybe it's that i dont have nuff good contacts...i dunno). so the rest of the year i'm SEARCHING for better bud...it's not that the stuff is not strong...i know it is...but it doesnt give me the brain and finger freeze (stoners should know what i mean) when i lie down long nuff!

well...maybe i'm just asking for too much some might say. but after smoking top grade shit i'm just not willing to settle for anything less anymore. hence i smoke and smoke and smoke and smoke the lower quality shit...just hoping and hoping that i might just hit the high i want at the end of the night...but it's mostly futile...and i end up with a weak buzz and just go to bed disapppointed...:(

anyone with the same sentiments? :\

The bud in Sydney is general good quality shit. There aernt alot of strains going around althoughthere is great bud out there, got me hands on a quarter of skunk last weekend. At the end of the day it all really comes down to who you know. However Sydney propably has a fairly big drug market compared to other aussie citys.

I do understand what you mean buddy, you simply have to reject average stuff.

or..... grow your own, its not hard.... all you need is a wardrobe ;)

BTW, tobacco sucks..... smoke straight :D *waits for flames*

If the drugs aren't working anymore... try having a break.

Or make a batch of cookies and teach yourself a lesson about THC.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
i know 4 dealers...and the funny thing is that when one has a bad batch usually all do. and the same when the batch is good. so agreed...prob sydney has few strains...

seem to get better stuff in summer...(that means a batch that was grown in winter)...does anyone feel the same way?

oh yeah...and i buy an ounce each time
darn expensive! :X

[edit] Price discussion removed, Please check the forum guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight corsocomo :) Feel free to try and figure out who's got the best bud (we all know the best bud is from the South West anyway ;)) but we don't allow disscussion of prices.

BigTrancer said:
If the drugs aren't working anymore... try having a break.
^^^^^
Definately worth a try I think mate.
Smokin' as you do your tolerace would have built up like a bitch.
A few of my everyday mates had a week break, then packed a few and said they got high as all hell.. greatly more so than usual.
So try a break.
I know it'll be hard as hell but the return will be worth it, Guaranteed.
Good luck with the problem.
PEACE