• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Sat 24th July - Metro - THE SUITABLE FEW (EP LAUNCH)

i think he can still get 3 beers for 13 bucks , maybe 2 and half.

now more importantly i learnt a lesson from one of the suitable songs.. all about "stop revive survive" and how i shouldnt drink and drive (not that i ever have)...

I'd like to drink that nite -- so who wants to be designated driver and drive my car with adikkal and balistik back to the hills? (even if you dont live there) (fuckin P's and 0 tolerence crap)

Its a VX commodore if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
I'm not driving your drunk asses anywhere. I was let off a drink driving incident recently so I'm not going to push my luck.

Not coming. I blame the banks, big business, the degredation of moral society and a whole plethora of other crap.

have a great night without me.

:(

oh I forgot this was tonight?!
ah well hope you all have fun

*star_beats in Macksta mode*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
drinkin it up now- so can't wait!

Adikkal you freakin rock! Sooo talented!!!!!!

Had a top night :D :D :D

Too bad I drank too much and spoilt Kat and Nate's night out afterwards!

That was an amazing performance guys :) I really enjoyed the night. Great to catch up with everyone again as well :)

thanks for coming guys, always can count on the bl possee ..

was a huge nite - and my track record at the metro is still 2 out of 2 for CD launches (endusk being my previous).

we had 240 people through the door + 40 other guests.

so around 280 people were rockin the joint !

so guys how was the lighting?

Lighting was quite good... but regarding sound: I think the band was a little too high and it was overwhelming the vocalists. I don't know about downstairs, but I didn't think the sound was too good upstairs... I couldn't make out a lot of the lyrics.

But besides that... I had a top night, you guys put on a great show... looking forward to popping the CD into my car this week :)

Well let me just say that was one of the best experiences of my life! Playing our music to such an awesome crowd is an undescribable feeling, somethin that will always stay with me. Thank you all for coming, you guys have supported us from the beginning - i really appreciate it.

As far as the sound goes, after watching the video back i think Kat has a point. Mainly I thought the bass was way too loud in parts and alot of the lyrics were hard to pick up which kind of lessened the effect of the topic jams but, ohh well! It was still fucken dope:D

Onto the Suitable Future... whatever it may hold.

Watch out world!

Adikkal

i just looked at the initial list

and i swear half the list didnt make it on the nite!

I thought I was just too drunk to notice some people there ... so I WAS right! Not everyone made it :( hehe ...

Great work guys with the launch guys.

I agree that the sound needed to be checked though, Im surprised that it wasn't something that was fixed up during the performance though. I mean was the guy on the mixing board deaf or something?

i think the main sound problem was upstairs. *shrugs*

i was standing at the lighting desk , right next to the sound desk - where the sound guy is, and the sound was fine.

keep in mind usually at the gigs you guys saw the vocals were going through the p.a with nothing else really amplified as much. Also a new sound guy on board with a bigger venue.

I will look into it further at other gigs, was way to pre-occupied on saturday nite.