• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Field Day - REVIEW

papermate said:
whats the weather report for new years day?

as interesting as it would be to find out, I seriously don't think we will have accurate knowledge of the weather until the day itself when we wake up and look out of the window ;)

Hey does anyone know set times yet?

And does someone want to organise a meetup? that would be sweet :)

CB :)

According to my calculations it should be overcast and 28 on NYD. Should be just peeeerfect.

DJC*

yeah go ahead choas, you organise the meet details. im up for it. dont forget im bring my kite.

overcast?!?! noooo!!! i want sunshine damnit!! :) eheehe

either way its gunna be an awesome day! im so excited :)

see ya there!
:)

It's hard to organise a meet up because they'll probably change the set up to accomodate for all the extra people. Let's say the First Aid Tent at 1pm . Either way, most people know each other now so I'm sure we'll randomly run into each other!

I hope it's HOT HOT HOT! This year I'm coming with water pistols for sun and plastic ponchos for rain [ala Harbourlife stylings].

hopefully not as hot as it was 2 years ago when it was ~40 degrees with all the smoke from the bushfires... but a pleasant summer afternoon would be fantastic :)

breakabeat there will definitely be people selling tickets on the day, however you should really try and find one before hand if you want to pay less than about $200 :\

Hmmm, you could always take a chance, I figure (and i think you said this too) that so many fuckers would have bought extra tickets with the idea of flogging them off at ridiculous prices that not all of them would have been sold, so come nyd the prices wont be so high as they would want to make their money back at least, and not really make a loss by not selling them because the price is too high.Maybe even if you rock up a little later, and not at the beginning...

For anyone who still doesn't have a field day ticket and wants one, fbi have got some available for $89, though you have to become a memeber, don't know how much that is, go to http://www.fbi.org.au for more information

{Add. Its $60 to join FBI as a Standard Member} :)

Last edited by a moderator:
skittle
Bluelighter

Sydney - Field Day 2004 23-12-2003 09:29 (#1498171)
I have 4 spare tickets, anyone who's interested please e-mail me.

DJC*

anyone seen ebay?? at least 3 pages of tix 4 sale u might get lucky on day with people desperate 2 get rid of theirs

Yeooor muthafucka!

I am now in possession of a field day ticket and am a proud new member of fbi radio. In my opinion, if you've got a concession this is the method to go. Effectively 120bucks for a ticket which aint that bad, and 30bucks of that goes to supporting community radio. Better than puttin money in the pocket of some scalper,

So yeah. Field day, watch out for this adikkal cat!

Can't wait to catch up with ya'll - Shoelace, mooch and punch - we will get together and bitch about Sydney Junction Hotel ;)
PSYCHED!

Adikkal

I still have tickets available... they're now going for $150 each.
0414 710 228

DJC* said:
According to my calculations it should be overcast and 28 on NYD. Should be just peeeerfect.

DJC*

According to MSN the report for NYD is:

"Mostly Fine, 29"

WED is "Possible Thunderstorm"

Looks like i was on the ball. =D

DJC*

A day like today (Monday ) would be perfect , clear skies , 30 degrees and a light breeze ... beautiful

Please let this be so...

FORECAST from ninemsn.com.au

Mon, Dec 29
Mostly sunny
min: 18°C
max: 26°C

Tue, Dec 30
Mostly sunny
min: 19°C
max: 29°C

Wed, Dec 31
Mostly sunny
min: 21°C
max: 31°C

Thu, Jan 1
Mostly sunny
min: 23°C
max: 31°C

If Field Day is half as good as Summer Break I will be a very happy lady. A girl I know who went to Breaksfest in Perth said that Stanton Warriors were awesome so here's hoping for an even better Sydney set! Ahhhh I"m so excited!

C'mon you Stanton Warriors!!!!

This day is going to an awesome adventure again :) It will be fantastic to catch up with everyone who I haven't seen for ages :)

To rehash we are definitely going to have a meetup, not sure exactly where or what time, seeing as we won't get set-times til we get in the door but I think we said something like 1pm near the first aid area, I reckon there will be a couple of first aid areas, so what would be more useful I think would be meeting up either out the back of the breaks tent, or somewhere near the red-bull tent

Here's to someone else organising this ;)

1 more sleep!!!! weeeeee

=D

Lets make the Meetup at 1pm at the Red Bull Tent. Easy to find.

Most of us have each others mobile numbers as well, so we can contact each other on the day. I'm sure that after a few hours there will be some sort of BL Puddle somewhere, so we can make that an Official Meetup spot once it's developed. ;)

Otherwise, see you upfront and centre for Stanton Warriors!!!

DJC*