• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sweating cocaine

prozacprincess89

Greenlighter
Staring at a half gram of chunk and I'm usually already halfway through the bag. After a year of IVn cocaine I had an incident about a week ago. I thought I hit an artery but apparently just missed making me panic like a MF and my entire right arm was numb for a good hr or 2. Next time, a couple of days ago, I started pouring sweat about a min after shooting. I felt like I was in the middle of the dessert and realized my breathing was off. Like my body was forgetting to breathe, my stomach was churning. I panicked again! I stopped for a few days and now here we are. Keep in mind I've reduced the amount in the shots after the first incident to the point there is hardly a rush or taste! After this bag I'm sure I'll slow down to a stop but I want to know what's going on? Is it anxiety, the Coke, cut, psychological? Product was from 2 different suppliers and this has never happened before. Am I OK? Is this even normal?

Update: thinking about how I considered maybe the first incident was a possible blown vein I hit a different one with a bigger shot and got the good old rush that started it all with less negative feelings... Until the come down which started with the heavy and difficult breathing but that was no where near as bad as what I had experienced. Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. BTW it causes me to drink a ridiculous amount of water to lower my temp and this weird churning sensation in my stomach.

If your whole arm was like an analgesic numb it was cut with some kind of stronger *caine(cocaine won't really numb past the injection site), or you hit close to a nerve or if it was like an arm falling alseep numb you fucked up your blood supply somehow. As far as the reaction goes bad cut would be my guess.

Well I have never shot up cocaine before but the only thing I can tell you is that coke is known to have negative effects on your heart/breathing. As far as the "pouring sweat" goes, cocaine is also known to raise your body temperature quite a bit so that could possibly be the reason you were sweating so much. And the fact that you "banging" the yeyo probably increased these negative effects quite a bit.

If your whole arm was like an analgesic numb it was cut with some kind of stronger *caine(cocaine won't really numb past the injection site), or you hit close to a nerve or if it was like an arm falling alseep numb you fucked up your blood supply somehow. As far as the reaction goes bad cut would be my guess.

This was also what I was thinking; you never know what your powder is going to be cut with so that definitely increases your risk for a bad experience.

I started to think the same thing you guys. You have no idea how much more reassured I felt lol it's been a few days since this post and today was my birthday soooo I grabbed a half earlier from a completely different dealer but a good friend. Anyway, I literally just hit a decent shot and thought about you guys and am curious to ask.. What the fuckkk??? I just knew it would be that great typical rush but it was just that same odd feeling/shit. Not as much of the raising temp or anything but just a mild taste and an "odd" rush, slight nausea What the hell is going on? Please don't tell me my body is just gonna react this way from now on. Like I literally might snort half the bag and bangers know that's not normal. Thanks in advance!!

i used to love coke, i never shot it only snorted but after i was doing a couple of grams a night for 6 months(ish) i started to get really bad panic attacks
after that everytime i got high i had like 15 minutes of pure terror and it just stopped being fun anymore - nearly sent me to a psych ward a few times
i took like a year and a half off and now i can use occasionally - but i needed that break cause i deff would have gone crazy or killed myself somehow
listen to your body