• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swallowing zubsolv??

Tennvol89

Greenlighter
Hi. So i just picked up a couple zubsolvs and not even thinking about it swallowed one of them. Will it have any affect at all or do i need to do the other one the proper way?

absolutely not! that wont do shit... IME sublingual barely works with bupe of any kind..

^ maybe i'm biased cause ive only ever used straight bupe but ive found sublingual to be effective if a little slow on the onset

It will do something, but the BA is much lower swallowed, which is why they don't make regular bupe tablets only sublingual. It depends on how much you swallowed and what your tolerance is as how much it will effect you.

Typically its not advised to use bupe any other ROA than sublingual. But I did it with suboxone(both strips/tablets),Zubsolv, and subutex, took them sublingual and yes it worked, just not as well and the effects I would get ranged from next to nothing to decent feeling at best.. but when I tried taking bupe via other ROAs it worked wonderful! I mean I actually started to enjoy my bupe when I sniffed/plugged it... and I now slam it, which I would never tell anyone to do, but it does of course work best that way with the 100% BA, and has a nice feeling to it IME, just hard on your veins, and it is not a good habit to get into, really IV anything isn't a good habit to get into, unless your stuck in a hospital type setting, which I don't think they would give people bupe in that scenario, and rather full agonists like hydromorphone, morphine, etc. if someone was in pain. Don't ever swallow bupe, unless you are purposely trying to waste it, it has a BA of less than 10%.. sublingual on has a BA of ~%34 I believe, sometimes less, sometimes more.. sniffing and plugging are both somewhere ~54% more or less, though both of them feel, especially plugging, more along the lines of ~%75 IME... so idk. I have been on bupe for years, like 5 years now, and have done it everyway at one point or another, I would have to say as far as HR goes, and getting the most out of your bupe at the same time as practicing harm reduction, plugging is by far THE BEST ROA! hits you almost immediately, lasts about as long as sublingual IME, and feels amazingly good, especially for bupe!