View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Suspicious Ketamine

fuckmeright

Greenlighter
Why is this ketamine clumping together like snow? It feels so fine and oily and greasy when touched in the bag. SWIM is used to receiving and ingesting crystal-sugar like ketamine, which crushed to a chalk like powder. This stuff is like snow, sticking to itself, it left greasy trails on the glass when attempted to crush into powder. Safe or unsafe? What adulterants could have done this to it... Very cautious here, don't want to hurt myself or others.

gbbkc6ro

Looks like it's still damp. This normally happens when the ketamine has been cooked in rush or by someone inexperienced and it hasn't been aired out properly.

Try putting it onto a plate and near an open window and leaving it for a few hours or preferably overnight. If this doesn't help its due to a cut.

OP, we don't SWIM here. We all know it's you who you're talking about, and SWIM doesn't hold up in a court of law anyways. Please refrain from "SWIMing" in future posts.

I had ket that looked like that at a festival. It wasnt oily but it was clumping together. Deffinately didnt look like A grade ket.

Sure enough i had 2 bumps in the space of probaly 4-6 hours(probably the smallest bumps you could imagine too) . I ended up with bladder pain so bad i could barely walk to the toilet and when i got there i was certain i was going to piss pure blood. It hurt.
I wont go near ket since then, even when i have really decent ket it wreaks havoc on my bladder.
I wonder if my body just cant handle the funk?

Actual question though do you get like destroyed by ket? It seems some people can rack grams everyday with less problems than ive had on probs a half gram of ket in my whole life.(all bladder problems)