Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Survivor

the final aired last night here in australia, and it was sooo hard not to come in here and find out the answer before i saw the show...

i'm also pissed that jenna won, but hey... i don't really think that Matt should have anyway... Rob on the other hand... tough luck for him... should have won, or at least got into the final 2...

eh, i'll still be watching next season... still a self confessed survivor addict...

CB :)

Oh, it didnt occur to me that Oz was behind us like that. It would of killed me not to have looked. I would of looked.

I'm sure i will watch again too. I will be so much wiser- finally, though after realizing serious editing will always mislead people and it's really about how the producers want the show to go and who they want to see win.

The next episode is supposed to be in the Pearl Islands in Panama and i believe they are still looking for applicants.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1169

yeah from the finale the pearl islands is what they said, and they said it would be on in Fall for you northern hemisphere people, so that means spring down here or sometime in September-November if you can't figure it out...

that series should be good as the two tribes have different islands apparently... survivor is the only reality television show that i watch, mostly because it will always do something different and fuck up peoples strategies...

and as for not reading ahead... i almost did... i was reading through this thread a post at a time checking the date of the post as i went... then i got to the post by goodspeed, and read the first sentence of "god how i hated being right this time" and just stopped right there, switched my memory off and tried to erase all memory of goodspeeds posts from the thread from my brain...

so it worked out in the end... :)

CB :)

I'm sorry man I didn't mean to ruin it for you, just people were like jenna isn't gonna win and I was starting to notice in the diting that they were trying to make her look kinda nice near the end hence so everyone would be ohh she isn't that bad, it was a hunch after reading some speculations and was like yep she will win but I am serious I hated being right this time

I havent found a clear connection that Matt and Jenna are dating but it is all over every Survivor forum being discussed that it is thought they are an item.

I guess we don't get a final thought about the outcome from Shannabanana or Psychoblast ? Guys? Guys? Hello??.......

Jenna and Heidi to pose in Playboy!

source

The New York Post reports that "Survivor: The Amazon" $1,000,000 winner Jenna Morasca, 21, and fifth place finisher Heidi Strobel, age 24 will be taking it all off in a nude pictorial for the August issue of Playboy magazine. According to the newspaper, Jenna could earn another $1 million or more - depending on sales of the magazine - for the Playboy cover feature.

The photo session took place in a Brooklyn studio last month, the morning after Jenna was crowned the winner on a live telecast on May 11. "Jenna actually went from her appearance on the Letterman show directly to our studio," Playboy editorial director James Kaminsky told The Post.

The sexy pictorial reportedly got the approval of "Survivor" executive producer Mark Burnett and CBS - both could have blocked the girls from posing nude. Under the contract "Survivor" contestants must sign, CBS has final say when and where participants may appear and who they may give interviews to for up to a year after the show airs. But while CBS and "Survivor" producers might have not had any issues with the shoot, the women might have had some regrets over the decision. According to the Post, shortly after the shoot, one or both of the girls were said to have had second thoughts about posing nude and tried to pull out of the deal.

TV: Survivor VII - Premieres Sept. 18th

Official Website

I'm looking forward to this new Survivor. I had started getting burned out on these Survivor shows until the last one, which got me excited for it again. In previous shows, the tribe members were allowed to bring with them a bathing suit, an extra set of clothes, as well is the clothes they were wearing. This time, the contestants are only allowed to bring the clothes they're wearing and 1 luxury item!

nope count me out. i am still pissed about Jenna winning. there is just no way she would of won if she was really like they edited her to be. i was played and i am not over it yet. i may change my mind but i am really, really, mad still in case i haven't made that clear enough.

ahhh beane come on, its not that bad, besides we got 2 drug users who have posted on sites before on there, a girl wanting meth and a guy want acid, and the rupert guy looks straight like a hillbilly who is also a hippy, and yeah just the clothes on their back and not even one luxury item, he wanted them to feel as though they were actually marroned on a deserted island with just clothes on their back, God how I wish I could make this show, just to have a chance to do this game

the only reason i may change my mind is because of the scandalous drug factor. how distorted am i?

*throws out fist for club secret handshake* Okay! I'm in! I'll do it.

They better not pull another Jenna though or that's it. I'm glad they cut the luxary item thingy. I hope it is rougher for them this year.

Well, first impressions:

I was hoping the crew would be dropped off with no supplies or aid. I didn't like how they were given money to go and barter with at the village. Overall the cast seems pretty cool, I can see some head-to-head conflicts between the alpha males of that one tribe.

And damn CBS for running the final 1/2 hour against Temptation Island! :X

Blue Adonis, you are a sucker for the cheesy reality shows. (I taped Survivor so that I could catch Temptation Island in full). :)

My new favorite reality show is Newlyweds on MTV with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachay. Seeing Jessica bounce a basketball straight down and watch it bounce up and hit her in the face made me laugh till I cried. Man, the basketball has more IQ points than she does.