• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Survey - what is your favorite drug?

tolovethemall

Greenlighter
Hey all. Take a look at this short survey and consider adding your choice.

This is not an academical research but a tiny open data project, mostly for entertainment purposes. Notably, this study has not been an approved by an institutional review board as I am working independently. It might show some correlations that are worth looking into with a better quality research. The data is anonymous, and will remain open for any use.

The concept of Wisearch is to provide a non-acadmic statistical playground, with community driven survey and data visualizations. I hope that a more advanced version of the platform will enable decentralised, community driven statistical research, but let's see. This is the POC phase.

After the Favorite Drug survey getting some attention on Reddit, I was suggested to add it here, and after some improvments with the guidance of the team, it was posted.

The maps and charts in the results section represents mostly Reddit users and I'd like to get data from additional sources.
Will publish detailed results in about a week or so. Thanks a lot for your help!

and thank you to Bluelight.org staff for their input on the creation of this survey.

Last edited by a moderator: