• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Supposedly getting some Quaaludes... How to tell if real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
So I am supposed to get a few ludes from a guy who apparently got them in South Africa... Given their mythical status and the fact that they haven't been made for the vast majority of my life, I am more than a bit skeptical. However if they are real, I am going to be very stoked.

I know that there are a lot of fake rx drugs running around, I will not take them unless I am satisfied that they are not bullshit.

When I get them, how can I check to see if they are real? More optimistically, if they are real, what can I expect after I pop one?

You can send a few of them to me and I'll "test" them with my super state-of-the-art "home laboratory". PM me for address.

;)

^^ seems legit.

OP I'd be highly wary as it seems finding qualuudes nowadays would be like finding a golden unicorn shitting out OC80s.

Don't know if there's a qualuudes testing kit but if probably start be digging to see if they're even prescribed in SA and what they'd look like if they are.

a few years ago I heard SA has brand name: Mandrax which contain 25mg diphenhydramine as a deterrent. I believe these are the only legal formula for methaqualone.
chances of actual mandrax is slim

This whole scenario is actually very plausible and this drug is still illicitly manufactured (easily) in many parts of the world. So it's possible you maybe getting actual methaqualone. Read up on the affects, and first hand encounters with the drug, know the right dosages and for pete's sake be careful. This stuff really can make you take the long nap, that's why it was removed from the market in the first place. One thing you can do is test the consistency/release of the pill, mix it with warm water, does the pill break down/dissolve quickly, compared to say a standard paracetamol tablet, this will give you some indication of the time of release, real luudes release a large amount of drug very slowly over a considerable period of time(7-10 hours).

Last edited:
Real Quaaludes/Mandrax - No way.
Real Methaqualone - Probably.

Illicitly produced Methaqualone continues to be popular in South Africa to this day, so chances are that's what you're getting.

The only way for you to objectively know is to have a qualified lab test it via calibrated chromatography/spectrum analysis performed by a technician who's trained to know what to look for, and what they are looking at.

Personally, I must say your chances of getting real methaqualone in 2015 in most countries is less than slim to nil. If you live in South Africa maybe things would be different, but you clearly don't because if you did you wouldn't need to post this online or have the same doubts about what you're getting.

Read the forum guidelines, these types of threads and questions are not allowed due to their purely speculative nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.