• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Supposed 1000ug LSD tab

Reagents suck and are useless. Reagent abuse is harm production, not harm reduction.

8(

Yeah we've heard this garbage from you before. Your plan of everyone sending their drugs to a lab every time is dumb. If OP used ehrlich's he would know in 5 seconds whether he had something safe like LSD, AL-LAD, etc or something unsafe like an nbome. Reagents save lives. The average user doesn't have the option, the time, or the money to make use of a lab.

Keep beating that stupid drum, though.

Agreed.

Nexus_Tripper, if you're going to participate in handing out advice, please stop including any and all complete bullshit like the post you've just made here. Suggesting reagent test kits are harm PRODUCTION is absolutely absurd and could potentially result in....yep, HARM.

In H.S., I got a tab that was "quadruple-dipped". Yeah, right. I gave it to a friend, and warned him, but he didn't believe it, either. So he took the whole tab. He was tripping for 18 hours. This was before the days of NBOMe etc., so definitely real LSD.

In college, I bought 2 tabs that were "quadruple-dipped". Yeah, right. I took them both, and spent the next week afraid to leave the house because of the intensity of the trip and the sheer psychosis I was undergoing.

So, based on these experiences, I suggest caution when dealing with unknown amounts of powerful psychedelics.

Slimvictor: not to doubt you too much but that sounds like DOX and DOX overdose to me. Could be real but DOB and DOC can give you some long, psychotic like trips. Hell even DOM too.
Am I the only person on here who DOESN'T trip for 12 hours + after taking DOM??? I have taken up to 10mg of that stuff many times and I don't think it's exceptionally long lasting. The duration of action is somewhere between LSD and 2C-E (6-10 hours).
As for psychotic... I really can't think of a more gentle and lucid psychedelic than DOM.

As for psychotic... I really can't think of a more gentle and lucid psychedelic than DOM.

Aren't you the one who finds 2C-E really chill? I think you need to accept that you that an unusual response to some drugs. DOM caused a lot of famous bad trips in the 60s.

Aren't you the one who finds 2C-E really chill? I think you need to accept that you that an unusual response to some drugs. DOM caused a lot of famous bad trips in the 60s.

To be fair, the famous bad trips were from overdosed tabs (20mg) mislabeled as STP. DOx chemicals were also fairly unknown at the time, so the lengthy come-up of DOM led many people to redose, causing intense reactions. Nonetheless, I agree that 6-10 hours for 10mg of DOM sounds unusual, but I've never taken it so I can't speak to its subjective duration nor gentleness and lucidity.

I have tripped with lots of people and found that the only thing unusual about my response to psychedelics is that I can quite easily fall asleep while tripping.
I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who find 2C-E really chill. I have a friend who has a similar response.

DOM has a lower OD threshold than most other classical psychedelics but all things aside it deserves its nickname of its nickname of STP (Serenity, Tranquility, Peace). To me it feels like a dumbed-down version of 2C-E. It's visual and dreamy with very little mindfuck but the downside is that it's not nearly as euphoric or intense as 2C-E. I never got any synesthesia off DOM either. I know 4 people who have experience with both of these drugs and they all agree with me on this. DOM is a nice drug but I wouldn't go looking for it... it's something I'd recommend to people who can't handle 2C-E.

I actually agree with your synopsis here mostly, about DOM... I found it similar in nature to 2C-E but like you said, much lighter and less intense. I can imagine at a very high dose it could get very intense (say, 2 20mg doses like what was happening in the 60s). I have tried DOM a good handful of times and I never got anything too exciting from it... DOC is, to me, many times better.

And yeah, I read about quite a few people who find 2C-E to be very chill and euphoric. It's not like that for me, for me it's one of the most intense psychedelics I've ever tried and decidedly emotionally neutral. Euphoria is not a word I would choose to describe the experience.

I believe we've discussed DOC before... I don't know why I haven't given that one a go yet.

And I think you have me misunderstood regarding 2C-E. This drug is intense as fuck. I took a 25mg dose earlier on today and it totally floored me... I was questioning my own existence for a while and visually it was equivalent to at least 300mcg LSD. I had crazy nystagmus as well.
I'll admit that the onset can be rather unpleasant - even nauseating - but this subsides quickly, leaving me in a state of total bliss. There is just something very calming about that headspace. 2C-E is actually a weak serotonin-norepinephrine-reuptake inhibitor... maybe this would account for some of its antidepressant/anxiolytic properties.

Euphoria-wise, the closest thing I can compare it to would be MDMA. Similarly, MDMA is extremely intense but at the same time very chilled out (lazy even). I will never understand people who don't feel crazy euphoria off 2C-E... it's that good that I've never even bothered to try any of the other 2C-x drugs yet.

I do understand the time length of different compounds for surely varies

For whatever reason metabolism I guess, but I always am on the short end of the spectrum....4 subs I'm up and down in 3 hours, LSD 6-7 hours, 2 CE 8 hours....I really want to try DOC as it seems like a long lasting fucker, but I doubt I'd trip off of it for more than 12 hours