View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Supposed 1000ug LSD tab

ghostof

Greenlighter
So I live in Basel, Switzerland (place where LSD was discovered) and a dealer friend of mine says he has 1000ug lsd blotters and that if i want one i should only take a quarter tab. I dont think that theres LSD on them and i would think its something like 25i or something i dont know im not very experienced in psychedelics / research chemicals. Does LSD come in such high doses and if it is 25i should i only take a quarter or a half? So a 250ug dose or a 500ug? I havent done LSD or 25i before but am read to try either.

LSD could come in any dosage, and 1000µg tabs would be highly unusual and wasteful. You dealer is likely to be full of shit regarding the dosage or chemical or both. The smart thing to do would be to do a reagent test at least.

If it is an NBOMe I'd encourage you to consider not taking it and hold out for a safer and more well loved psychedelic like LSD for your first time.

I have laid 2mg LSD tabs myself, so it is possible, but unless you saw the dealer laying the tabs from LSD powder, you most likely have blotters that have poison (N-Benzyl Phenethylamines) instead of LSD.

I have laid 2mg LSD tabs myself, so it is possible, but unless you saw the dealer laying the tabs from LSD powder, you most likely have blotters that have poison (N-Benzyl Phenethylamines) instead of LSD.

What would be the point of that? What's wrong with 200 mics or so?

I could see it bein done for your crew before you ride to a show or big event so no one has a bunch of strips. I have seen plenty people do 30 or better hits of real lsd.

I would get a test kit and determine what it really is. I couldn't see some random dealer selling tenstrip tabs unless it was someone in my crew and I watched them lay it.

As others have already said, get a test kit to confirm what you have isn't an NBOMe/DOX. It's extremely unlikely that you have a 1mg tab of LSD. Most tabs reported at 'normal' doses around 100-200ug don't even have that much on them.

150 micrograms of LSD would be enough to kick most psychedelically naive drug users' asses.

Its definitely possible however most chemist or people who lay crystal would never ever do that to society.

Its definitely possible however most chemist or people who lay crystal would never ever do that to society.

I totally agree, also why should sell somebody one trip, if he could sell ten (nobody would pay the price of ten tabs for one, even if the dose would be right - its just not economical).

Last edited:
1000ug is a commonly used dose for NBOMe blotters... it seems likely it's that, but of course no one can say for sure on here. I would be willing to bet a large sum of money however that it's not a tab with 1000ug of LSD.

ummm...LSD blotter is not laid with powder, so if you see someone powdering paper, you are most likely at a bakery.

ummm...LSD blotter is not laid with powder, so if you see someone powdering paper, you are most likely at a bakery.

The dude obviously understands the process, there's no need for nit picking. You most certainly do start with powder and you know it.

The highest dose I ever took or heard of was 500mcg per hit Timothy Leary blotter (from ravers), and two made me cry in front of a roomful of people. Inner circle family Fluff can be dosed at 300mcg. It's the cleanest and best LSD trip ever, too.

Reagents suck and are useless. Reagent abuse is harm production, not harm reduction.

Yeah we've heard this garbage from you before. Your plan of everyone sending their drugs to a lab every time is dumb. If OP used ehrlich's he would know in 5 seconds whether he had something safe like LSD, AL-LAD, etc or something unsafe like an nbome. Reagents save lives. The average user doesn't have the option, the time, or the money to make use of a lab.

Keep beating that stupid drum, though.