SUPER MEGA MERGED BL MORNING CREW!!!

Someone shoot me. I'm going to be up all night tonight.

dunno if i can be considered morning crew.. being that i always stop in real fast in the mornings..
i seem to be more of an afternoon, and late night poster moreso.
but anyway, good morning bl!

^^ *looks around all confus-ed like* hmm..
see what I mean.. here it is I have a break from class and its fuggin afternoon already. Oh well, it's still before noon on the West coast, that counts right?
happy afternoon BL!

Off ta work. Good Morning ALL.
~@$^&$%^%*)*&$#$!<?>>~~!@##!#&(_)+___(&^%#$#$@@@!

ugghhhh
what is today?
[ 24 October 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi ]

gooood morning... its after 11.. but still in tha AM... dani told me to post earlier when i woke up at 930 but i forgot lol.. so here i am :)

Ahhhh!!! The company I worked for just went under! HUGE lay off. :( stupid economy...
Looks like I won't be a member of the morning crew anymore.
Oh well...two weeks severence, payment for 9 days of leftover vacation time, and unemployment. Time to goof off for a week or two.

Livin the insomniac life!
INSOMNIAC MASSIVE REPRAZENT!!!
Would someone please fucking give me some downers. Ambien? One of you freakybabys gotta have some Ambien!?

^^sorry babe... here's some scotch though....
NEway... i'm off to work. you kids don't wreck this place while i'm gone! and please get the dishes done?!
/kisses on forehead
~L~

I'm at work. And tired. With no coffee. But I got some lovin' last night so I don't care. :D

^^don't dry!! kubenzi put that in- we thought it as kind of a nice morning-ish song... :)
~L~