L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Suggestions for correction

BeautifulDisaster1988

Greenlighter
So I have been on h for a very long time. I dont know about other females that use opiates but for me personally it makes a period nonexistent. That I find to give me all sorts of other health issues. I'm wondering if anyone has this and gone to get medical treatment for such. I'm also hoping to do natural not synthetic treatment. I know it is an endocrine system issue and it needs to be dealt with starting there but the rest is unclear and I have so much cystic acne at the moment something has got to give in need of some sort of hormone

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but have you considered quitting heroin?

It never effected my period but it seemed to give me pms. I was lucky and never got cranky and moody before but once addicted it changed.
I blew it off as getting older (almost 40) but at my clinic men get testosterone shots so it has to be effecting us also. Killed my sex drive.
Are you eating enough or under any unusual stress? Those 2 cause periods to sometimes disappear
I would see a doctor though. Its not healthy for your period to start

So I have been on h for a very long time. I dont know about other females that use opiates but for me personally it makes a period nonexistent. That I find to give me all sorts of other health issues. I'm wondering if anyone has this and gone to get medical treatment for such. I'm also hoping to do natural not synthetic treatment. I know it is an endocrine system issue and it needs to be dealt with starting there but the rest is unclear and I have so much cystic acne at the moment something has got to give in need of some sort of hormone
Please see a doctor or medical professional and get checked out.

Definitely see a Dr, I’d imagine you’re pretty underweight at a guess? If not then it could be anything and it’s best to get checked out.

If someone is sitting on a tree branch, you can't relieve the stress on the branch by pushing up on the far side. It actually bends the branch in two places.

Similarly, if you take some sort of drug to treat the symptoms and restore periods, the stress on your body can be even worse than heroin alone. Instead consider taking less and possibly switching to an opioid replacement.

My cycle was literally nonexistent for 8 years when I was using heroin. Now everything is fentanyl and my cycle is as regular as it always had been before using heroin.