• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sugar Cubes

Mate i wouldnt want to keep it, id be on it now not heard of any acid for a long time... ( envious)

If you wrap them in foil tightly and then seal that in an airtight container, stored in the freezer I've had hits last 2 years without loss in potency.

Cubes should last as long as blotter in the freezer, the rate at which LSD degrades seems to be greatly exaggerated.
I'd bag each cube individually, they sometimes have the tendency to fall apart.

Blotter or cubes, they both store the same.
Like holy toast said, I'd wrap them individually

The sugar becomes goo over time from ambient moisture. Keep them warped in foil, placed in something air tight with descant, and in the freezer.

How much do the sugar cubes weigh? Be careful, the government considers the entire sugar cube LSD.

The sugar becomes goo over time from ambient moisture. Keep them warped in foil, placed in something air tight with descant, and in the freezer.

How much do the sugar cubes weigh? Be careful, the government considers the entire sugar cube LSD.

"A local man was charged with possession of 10kg of LSD today"

Ive had cubes degrade much quicker than blotter. Im not sure why that is...maybe more surface area? Cubes are more porous and so the acid is more exposed to the elements?

Sugar cubes kept for a long time does not really work as it was meant to initially. I did not work for me, although I kept it for ages.