• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SUCCESSFUL WITHDRAWAL????

Bytor_and_the_snowdog

Bluelighter
Hi,
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but im still pretty new so MODS, please forgive if so.
I was on oxys and suboxone for the last 2 years - pretty much the whole time - except maybe 4 months in that time.

so i was on suboxone these last 8 months at around 4-6mg a day. some days 2mg but i didnt feel right on that...slow and depressed. if i went out it was 6mg. reason i was even on subs is i was taking ox for about a year - not much to some others around 60mg a dya...some days 80. so last month i wanted off subs - so i came up with, go back on ox as the withdrawals arent as long or as bad (going by what i hear) so i took a 40mg ox,,,,felt amazing like the first time. next day that same 40 did nothing, lol - so i went to 60....and then 80 and then 100
by the end of 4 weeks i was at 200mg a day. i ran out so i said fuck it, let me just switch back to subs. but i had on hand for the comfort meds gabapentin 300mg and edibles MJ - THE ONES YOU GET FROM THE DISPENCERY.
THAT NIGHT I took 300mg gaba and a quarter of an edible gummy
ok, so i had some achy legs...nothing really to complain about. doesnt bother me - its minor, and some RLS Which the GABA helps with some. i also take prescribed clonipin daily - but mostly at night. to sleep

today is day 4. not only do i not feel any withdrawal, but my mood is amazing, happy, enjoying music again. i feel great.
so is it this cocktail? or, do i just not get bad withdrawals for some reason? will it get worse? i dont see it - but i guess its possible. i am taking the edibles 3 times a day quarters and 1800mg of GABA

anyone with similar experiences with a similar cocktail, id love to hear your story...or even a dif cocktail.
remember, im having NO withdrawals and i feeel the best i have in 2 years.....in 4 days???? i dont need the subs - makes no sense!!!

upadte:
2 weeks will be this thursday. off GABA and edibles. only vaping nicotineas it helps with mood....i dont plan to stay on that too long as its also very addicring and unhealthy. but it def helps me in the morning.
i feel amazing - i would recommend my original plan to anyone - long or shot term abuser

Nice. I went from subs to morphine and that didn't last. I relapsed and had to take a small piece of subs last night because my whole body was restless. I've been doing this for over 10 years so not that easy and i have scripts for hydromorph and morphine for MS. My script is ready on Thursday and i'm counting the days. The older you get the worse it gets imo