• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Success Rates for Various forms of Substance Use Disorder Treatment

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
If any of you know about any studies or journal articles that have conducted research into the success rates for various treatment modalities (inpatient abstinence only treatment, outpatient based ORT, non-outpatient based ORT, non-opioid MAT, various forms of individual therapy like motivational interviewing/CBT/DBT (as it related to substance use disorder of course, not something else in the DSM), confrontation based group therapy, etc):

Please post research on this here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...us-Forms-of-Treatment?p=14045301#post14045301

I used to keep a file with info/links related to research and studies done in the field of addiction/abuse on my last computer....which I still have, but I'm not sure if it still works. I'll see if I can give it a try.

Keep those fingers crossed. I think you will be hard pressed to find many people here in OD who will have much to add to this matter.....not necessarily because they aren't capable of helping you, but because of the way you worded your original post. It's a bit too....um...."complicated"?...for most people who come across it to feel as if they would be able to help. ....IMO.