• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Substitute RC opiods and their safety profile.....

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to highlight new RC opiods that are sure to find their way into our heroin supply.
So....What RC opiods are available on the market and are finding their way into North American heroin?

For those who have knowledge of the various RC opiods and have sampled any anecdotal information such as the chemical being caustic or having atypical opioid effects would be appreciated. Also a description of consistency, taste, color and smell.

Specifically I would like to know if all of these RC opiods are just as benign to the liver as opiates(morphine and co.).

Are there any opiods that could be damaging for someone with hep C to consume?

Thanks guys and gals of BL

Common RC opioids in the USA

O-DSMT: The safest. Always a white powder, never crystalline. Flour like and sometimes slightly clumpy. Tastes bitter with a distinct sweetness. It always has a faint sweetness to it.

2-methyl-ap237 (2MAP): caustic and hard on the stomach, short lived, ok onset. Off white bitter powder.

AP238: looks similar to 2-methyl-ap237, but is even less enjoyable

Tianeptine sodium: white powder. Very bitter. Also caustic. This is pretty safe and I used to enjoy it quite a bit but stopped liking it. Nice onset usually.

****EDIT: I didnt fully read the original post, only the caption. None of the aforementioned will wind up in heroin except very rarely.

Of the RCs that might end up in the heroin supply one might see brorphine but that is pretty unlikely as well.

I cannot speak for the current situation but there's some kind of long lasting artificial opioid going around. I could say fent but there's something euphoric about it that makes me wonder.

Regardless there's just some things happening that are floating around that we don't know about yet lol. I have been wanting to know what I've been talking about for so long but without a testing kit it's just speculation which doesn't help anyone. Buuuut it is worth looking into because some fake pills definitely possess.... something. It was like what people describe heroin to be. I really don't want to encounter it again but it was just a little too good and I'd really like to know what a fake pill could possibly possess that is more euphoric than fent and accurately measured out. So itchy and euphoric and you kind of lose yourself temporarily with a sensation like that. With something like opioids are there testing kits to really know exactly what the content is?

But it is an HR forum. So fake pills are realistically never a good idea lol. But it happens.. I've never been so sick like that. That's why I don't want to encounter it again. That withdrawal is something not worth knowing. The only withdrawal I've never been able to handle. Man I actually really want to know what it is lol! Sorry to derail the thread: but what could it be? The options always listed don't seem to describe it thus far. I really believe it's something new. For people who are regularly used to pharmaceutical opioids there's not much that could blow them out of the water like that--besides literally heroin. This probably looks like an insane tin foil hat conspiracy post... I promise it isn't. To this day out of all the substances I've tried I would describe it as probably the best I've yet to feel. Some food for thought I really don't encourage looking for it.

Last edited:
I cannot speak for the current situation but there's some kind of long lasting artificial opioid going around. I could say fent but there's something euphoric about it that makes me wonder.
If its long lasting it's not fent, as they're all fairly short in duration.

Regardless there's just some things happening that are floating around that we don't know about yet lol. I have been wanting to know what I've been talking about for so long but without a testing kit it's just speculation which doesn't help anyone. Buuuut it is worth looking into because some fake pills definitely possess.... something. It was like what people describe heroin to be. I really don't want to encounter it again but it was just a little too good and I'd really like to know what a fake pill could possibly possess that is more euphoric than fent and accurately measured out. So itchy and euphoric and you kind of lose yourself temporarily with a sensation like that. With something like opioids are there testing kits to really know exactly what the content is?

Might be some etonitazene derivative from what you're writing here. Isotonitazene has been used a lot as an RC opioid.

Common RC opioids in the USA

O-DSMT: The safest. Always a white powder, never crystalline. Flour like and sometimes slightly clumpy. Tastes bitter with a distinct sweetness. It always has a faint sweetness to it.

2-methyl-ap237 (2MAP): caustic and hard on the stomach, short lived, ok onset. Off white bitter powder.

AP238: looks similar to 2-methyl-ap237, but is even less enjoyable

Tianeptine sodium: white powder. Very bitter. Also caustic. This is pretty safe and I used to enjoy it quite a bit but stopped liking it. Nice onset usually.

****EDIT: I didnt fully read the original post, only the caption. None of the aforementioned will wind up in heroin except very rarely.

Of the RCs that might end up in the heroin supply one might see brorphine but that is pretty unlikely as well.

Any particular reason why the AP-23?'s would be rare to find in dope? I only ask because I am almost certain that what I have now is one of these. I have an extensive history with opiods and this is by far the shortest acting one of tried and I dont just mean a short high but also I am sick a few hrs later, even after repeated doses. It is much shorter than my fentanyl experiences and it is also quite caustic.