• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Substances you wish you practiced better harm reduction with?

autist

Bluelighter
MDPV springs to mind. I'm not generally much of a stimulant guy, but I'll never forget when it first sprang on the market and I decided to try it without knowing much about its fiendish nature. I remember being in a psychosis, knowing I'm in a psychosis, yet still making more tan MDPV and smoking it out of a lightbulb. My last encounter was smashing a vial of it on a busy street so it wasn't around me anymore.

Not quite as much of a problem, but I fiendishly smoked various pure JWHs off of foil for months to the point of psychelia/borderline psychosis.

None now. I wish that I would have been more religious about a new needle every time when I was using. A decade later and my veins aren’t great.

Probably Methedrone when it was all over the UK in the RC scene years ago. I hit it hard for a while and hid it well. Also synthetic cannabinoids, just kept smoking and smoking after my dad passed away. Didn’t deal with it (and still haven’t) very well.

Opioids. Dissociatives in combination with opioids, and possibly them alone too. Or just the deep web which provided me with potentially much much more toxic adulterated shit. Nearly killed me and rendered me unable to tolerate any relevant dose of any dissociative nowadays. Also makes me fear of whatever weird shit my CNS will come up with when I'm getting older.

You can't repeat it often enough, opioids aren't like any other drug, they aren't to play with. You can and will get away with them for pretty long, but then it's irreversibly too late. Still I am not completely sure whether it's just my old self which I learned to hate while in Morpheus' cuddly-fluffy-depressive arms..
Also, RC vendors nowadays are same as dealers. Don't trust them, ever.

Injecting corrosive stimulants. From speed, to meth to coke. I’d inject straight out of the baggie without washing for years. Now my veins are all fucked.

not taking it every other day or every 3 days for 6 months. XD

NOT DRIVING.
Sorry but are you scitzopath rascal as before if so why u changed ur name ya mad man madder than a bag of skittles to brittle to hack the sizzle😜😜😜

Sorry but are you scitzopath rascal as before if so why u changed ur name ya mad man madder than a bag of skittles to brittle to hack the sizzle😜😜😜
no i am not schizopath, nor really talked with him but noticed he disappeared right as i showed up with this name, idk if i scared him off or what

Shooting subutex ruined all my precious veins in the course of a year