• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone

Junior_khalifa

Greenlighter
So it’s been about 2 months since the last opiate I took and I quit because it was too expensive and I don’t have a good plug now that I’ve moved to a new state but I have a few suboxone and I want to get high on them do you think after not taking any opiates for 2 months this sublingual suboxone will get me a nice buzz or even high? Or should I wait longer before taking it

It will absolutely give you a good buzz and for a long time too. How many mgs are the subs? I’d start with 2 mg to start.

It will absolutely give you a good buzz and for a long time too. How many mgs are the subs? I’d start with 2 mg to start.
It’s a 8 mg sublingual suboxone I was using em for detox but decided to do it cold turkey instead and now it’s just teasing me lol

the ceiling effect of subs make it so chances are you wont get much more of a buzz later than you will now. Just be careful not to poke the old dragon too hard and end up driving to some sketchy gas station or downloading Tor because you went too far down the path. Stay safe.
Honestly I took 2mg of it like an hour ago and feel great but I feel kinda shitty about myself too cuz I was doing so good with sobriety I’m just gonna put the other 6mg away and do them maybe in 3 or 4 more months or something cuz I really wanna be commited to no more opiates cuz it’s such a slippery slope but thank you for the advice man… I know what “just one time” turns into just I’ve had this suboxone for a while now and just wanna get it outta here so I can stay really commited

I’m glad you only tried the 2 mg of it instead of the entire 8. 8 mg would have been a yucky trip if you’re not tolerant on them.