• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone withdrawal after 3 days?

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
So 4 days ago I randomly came across some subs. I had never tried them before and was out of my usual Kratom and wasn't about to buy any Kratom from a head shop for the ridiculous price they charge for it. I got 3 10mg pills and over the course of the past 3 days ate and snorted them. Didn't really care too much for them they were decent but that's besides the point. I'm just wondering if I will feel any withdrawal affects off the 30mg I've ingested over the past 3 days. I won't be able to get any Kratom for about another week when i get paid I just don't want to feel like crap at work tomorrow. So what's the word bluelight? :?

This stuff lasts forever, my last dose was well over 12 hours ago and I still feel like i could nod off if i wanted to.

Last edited:
Suboxone and subutex only come in 2mg 4mg and most commenly 8mg.
And a,12 mg strip.
Are u surethey were subs?
If you dont have a strong opiate tolerance taking 3 8mg pills (which if they,are subs ) you would get pretty sick.thats if your not opiate tolerance.
Closest thing I can think of is opana10mg that look like 8mg subs in a,way.but I think you will be fine if you dont take opiate pills alot.but they definatly are not 10mg sub pills.

What exactly did they look like?

Also orally taking subs is pointless.so the only effects you fellt were how ever much you sniffed

I agree with everything kkgb said.. they only come in 2, 4, and 8 mg. The pills are pretty hard to come by in my area (Cleveland, Ohio, USA) Before I can really give you any advice it's important to know if you have an opiate tolerance or not. Subs have a super long half life so you should be fine for a day or two, if you withdraw af all..

I did a pill ID search before I took them and they were subs in pill form. pinkish color they said 8mg oral and 2mg sublingual tablets. They did last a long ass time. but I haven't felt any withdrawal yet so I'm happy about that. thanks for the help guys but I think everything is all good. Peace